Ichigo-chan Vs. Former Freeloader

Misaki-senpai soon found Akiyame sitting on the sofa inside the living room.

“Ichigo-chan?” Misaki-senpai asked as she approached her.

“I just….felt embarrassed with what we saw earlier, Misaki-senpai.” She said heavily. “Tell me, what was Akasaka-kun’s relationship with that girl?” She plead. She sounds hurt and her eyes are so sad.

“Oh, you mean Rita-san?” But before Misaki-senpai could explain anything to Akiyame, another blonde girl with cold red eyes approach the two girls. She told Misaki-senpai that Ryuunosuke had fainted. Quickly, Misaki-senpai hurried back upstairs to take charge of Ryuunosuke. She left Akiyame inside the living room with another girl wearing a poker face.

She went and stood in front of the strawberry girl. Akiyame look at her in wonder.

She looks like the other blonde. She thought.

“What color do you wish to be?” She asked Akiyame maintaining her eye contact.

“Huh?” Akiyame thought she misheard her.

She has beautiful red eyes and a cold voice. Akiyame whispered to herself after studying the girl.

“Just tell me what color you wish to be?” She asked her again. Akiyame marvelled.

What’s wrong with her? And, what’s with her stare?

They both stare at each other for a moment. But, the blonde girl didn’t let go of the stare, so Akiyame decided to give in.

“I-I don’t know…Maybe, blue?” She said with uncertainty.

“Blue? Classic.”  A small smile formed in her lips, then she bow her head slightly to introduce herself. “I’m Mashiro Shiina.”

Akiyame stood up next and she bow down slightly too. “I’m Akiyame Himeji. Ryuunosuke’s old friend.” She said with a little smile. She asked the name Mashiro Shiina once again in her head. It seems like she had heard this name before.

On the other hand, Misaki-senpai had carried the fainted boy to his bed, still unconscious.

“There, there, Dragon.” She pulled the sheets up to Ryuunosuke’s upper body. Rita was standing beside on the bed looking down at the helpless gynophobic boy. He looks dizzy and sick after receiving another unexpected kiss from the British freeloader.

“Ryuunosuke?” She asked worried seeing how Ryuunosuke is suffering because of his phobia. But, she didn’t receive any reply. She didn’t mean to kiss him really. In fact, she is not planning to do it at the first place. She had no idea how and why it happened. It was just when her eyes saw that strawberry girl. Knowing that this girl saw them in that kind of position, her body just moved by itself! Deep inside, why does she feel so insecure when she saw the strawberry short haired girl that looks like Maid-chan?! Is it that she’s afraid that she might lose against this girl?

Why do I feel so scared? She asked herself.

“Alright! It would take a while for his full recovery after your kiss, Rita-san!” Rita was slightly startled after hearing Misaki-senpai’s voice. Finally, she had returned to reality. “What’s wrong, Rita-san?” Misaki- senpai asked. She might have noticed Rita’s startle.

“Oh, nothing.” She said and gave Misaki-senpai a smile.

“Anyway, come with me for a while, Rita-san! I have someone to introduce to you!” She said excitedly and grabbed Rita’s wrist.

“Huh? Wait, Misaki-senpai! Downstairs?” She asked like she don’t know where Misaki-senpai is going to take her. She feel so nervous. Why? But, Misaki-senpai ignored her and just continue on pulling her wrist outside Ryuunosuke’s room then they took downstairs.