Smile

No one's POV

The next day was Saturday morning. Rita woke up with a hangover and found herself inside Mashiro and Nanami's unit. These two girls still share the same dorm despite taking different courses. After all, they became inseparable from who knows when. Ryuunosuke and Sorata on the other hand, are living in the same apartment, but each has their own dorms.

Mashiro has classes even on Saturdays so Nanami is the one who attended for her.

During breakfast, Nanami asked Rita about what happened last night yet, unexpectedly she had no recollection of any for she was drunk to the bone.

"I only remembered that I was dreaming about Ryuunosuke."

Rita replied. Her cheeks started to get pink. She was pertaining to that moment when she was trying to reach and touch Ryuunosuke, unaware that it did really happened.

Nanami studied her face for seconds before informing her about Kazuya and Ryuunosuke's presence at the bar. It was then finally, Rita remembered herself talking to Kazuya right before she fell asleep. But it surprised her to know that Ryuunosuke is in fact went there!

"So, I wasn't dreaming at all!"

Rita exclaimed, enthusiastically overjoyed with her sudden realization. She then jumped out of her chair and grabbed Nanami's hands which made her Japanese friend startled in surprise. She eagerly begged to tell her his lover's apartment address.

Nanami has second thoughts at the moment. Of course she is completely aware that this British friend of hers is dying to see her gynophobic crush. But, Nanami is also concern for the gynophobe's safety. She could imagine Rita dressed in a wolf outfit about to devour helpless, poor Ryuunosuke.

"Unfortunately, Rita-san. Akasaka-kun has classes today, so he won't be at-"

"It doesn't matter, Nanami! Tell me where his unit is, I'll wait for him until he arrives!"

The strong determination is too much for Nanami to handle. Rita's eyes are glowing like sunshine.

"Oh... Will you be ok?"

This time, her concern shifted for the Freeloader.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine!"

Rita was so enthusiastic and persistent.

After everything is set and done, Rita fled towards the address Nanami has provided for her. She soon came to an apartment exclusively for all boys and she felt so depressed! Girls like her are prohibited to enter the building, so she had no other choice but to wait outside the main gate.

Back at Nanami's dorm, she was currently washing the dishes when suddenly she remembered that Ryuunosuke's apartment is only for boys! She left the sink and immediately sent Rita an email. She was so down and sorry not being able to tell her about it before sending her off.

Rita waited there patiently outside the gate for the entire day, ignoring the heat and the random passersby. Some boys approached her but she humbly turned them down. She's here for Ryuunosuke and him alone. No one else.

Until the twilight arrived, there was still no sign of Ryuunosuke. Rita, appearing worn out and gloomy, checked for the time in her phone. She swallowed and it tasted acid in her throat. She pushed herself and stood up, pulling her luggage behind her as she hurried herself to leave.

How she wished to stay a bit longer, hoping to atleast see his face again. Even just his face is enough, she thought.

"If only I knew he'd come to the karaoke last night, I wouldn't have been drinking. If only I wasn't drunk, I could have spent a good time with him. This is all my fault."