Voice

Months had passed and a lot of things happened in the Sakura dormitory.

And, there has been new residents this year.

“Oni-chaaaaaaaaaaan!”

A cute, but loud, annoying voice coming from a junior high was heard from downstairs and up to the whole neighborhood.

“Where are you?! I don’t want to be late this time!”

This is Yuuko Kanda, Sorata’s younger sister. She is one of the new residents of the dormitory and is particularly attending school at Sumei High together with her big brother and the other residents.

She had this brother complex issue, and is very conscious about her flat chest. She even jealous of Mashiro and Nanami’s chests and so desperate to shoo them away from her brother. But, she then let alone Mashiro after she learnt about her lacking even the most basic common sense.

Feeling pissed off of his loud sister, Sorata shouted back from upstairs.

“Just go with Hase-san! I still need to wake up Shiina!”

He then knocked Mashiro’s door. He had already told his sister that he is in this ‘Mashiro duty’ and Yuuko is still having adjustments to this matter.

“Hase-san! Wait for me!”

Yuuko saw Kanna stepped outside the dormitory. So, she immediately run to catch her.

Oh, rowdy.

Kanna groaned in her thoughts. She quickly walked away fast.

But when Yuuko caught her, she sighed in defeat and let her walked beside her. She just can’t help Yuuko trailing behind her back. She found her very noisy, annoying and obstinate.

Kanna Hase is also a junior high just as Yuuko. She is said to be very keen and serious towards her studies. She alone had perfected the entrance exam of the school. She had this black short hair that is by the level of her shoulders. She wore glasses and a smart face.

She had chosen to stay at Sakura dormitory to get away from such disturbances, especially from her loud roommate.

Unfortunately, Yuuko, which was her roommate back at the regular dorm, had also moved with her in this dormitory.

“Hey, wait up!”

He swiftly grabbed his things and rushed through the door when he saw Yuuko and Kanna stepped out of the door leaving.

The girls looked behind their backs and saw him running to catch them. They then panicked and started running fast leaving the pervert behind. His hair is still messy and his tie is not properly tied in his collar.

“Don’t leave without me!”

This is Iori Himemiya, the younger brother of Saori Himemiya, or also called as ‘Hau-hau’ by Misaki.

Like her elder sister, Iori is also talented when it comes to playing musical instruments. But, he loves to play guitar and drums the most. He was forced to move in the Sakura dormitory after having kicked out from the regular dorms because he once found peeking at the girl’s bathroom. Iori used to wear headphones around his neck like his elder sister, which was gifted by her to him.

Ever since, Misaki-senpai and Jin-san graduated and started college, Sorata and the others knew to themselves how much they missed their seniors a lot. There are still so many things they could do together and it will be a lot happier, louder and even crazier if they were still here together with the new residents. But still, even without them, there has been no particular a ‘normal’ day in this dormitory. Just same, old crazy days.