I'm jealous

Rita’s POV

After, that strawberry short haired girl left, I decided to went upstairs and wait till my Ryuunosuke wakes up. But, due to some reasons given by Misaki-senpai and Mashiro, I was forbid to enter Ryuunosuke’s room. This is unacceptable! But, I have no choice, if I want him to wake up, I should stay away to make sure not to frighten him soon as he will go conscious.

So, here I am now, inside of one of the rooms of the residents of the Sakura dormitory. This room is owned by Sorata Kanda. You might be all wondering why I’m here inside his room since Sorata is still on vacation? Well, like one of my skills, I picked the lock of Sorata’s room! Hehe! Oh, don’t start to hate me now. I have my own reason why. Remember that my beloved Ryuunosuke got fainted after I kissed him in front of Misaki-senpai and that strawberry short piece of cake! I mean, Akiyame Himeji. I’m just so worried for Ryuunosuke. Since Sorata’s room is just beside the room of my beloved, I choose to stay here. Actually, I have my ear against on the wall, listening to any possible sounds of my Ryuunosuke could make on the other side which is his room. I have been half an hour here waiting for him to go conscious, and I can feel my stomach crying for hunger.

“Just wait a little more. I believe beloved Ryuunosuke will wake up any time now.”

I said. I know how many times Mashiro and Misaki-senpai fetch me here in this room telling me to go and have some breakfast. But I keep on refusing and telling them that I will never until I know Ryuunosuke is awake. I believe he is hungry too, now. Poor love, he hasn’t eaten his tomatoes yet.

I’ve been planning lately to get inside his room and bring him some tomatoes but Mashiro and Misaki-senpai forbids me to enter his room. They said that maybe Ryuunosuke will faint again if he sees me inside his room. That’s why, I decided to pick Sorata’s lock and stay inside his room.

I wonder, what if Ryuunosuke has no phobia at all. Will he still treat me as the same thing right now? Or he will be like any normal guy like Sorata? I wonder where and when he got this kind of phobia. It is such a mystery.

Back there, when our eyes met, I somehow kind of feel this strange feeling for her. Akiyame Himeji’s presence and stare at me makes me feel insecure and worried. And I don’t know for sure that maybe she’s the reason why I had moved my body without even knowing it! It is when I pulled Ryuunosuke and planted a kiss on him. I knew she saw it. She saw how I did it in front of her. Embarrassed was what I felt after that, but I felt happy a lot. The kiss is a sign that Ryuunosuke is mine. It’s like I was scared that she could take away Ryuunosuke from me. That maybe, now she’s back in Ryuunosuke’s life, Ryuunosuke’s eyes would fall to her instead in me. I feel so sad, thinking that the reality is…Ryuunosuke is not even mine.

I remember those days back in England. I always make an effort for him to notice me and realize my care for him. Giving him emails and calls are maybe just little things to show how much I’m in love with him, but the effort I exert to do these little things are even more valuable and he seems not to care.

I always look at myself, searching for the things that he hated about me, but I couldn’t find anything but myself. It somehow justifies his answer when I asked him what does he dislikes about me, and he answered “Everything!” I swallowed a big lump on my throat after I heard that from him. Seriously, it was my first time to hear that to a guy. Honestly, almost all the guys in my school are trying everything they can just to make me fall in love and to have a date with me. But, Ryuunosuke is far different from among those boys. I was the one trying everything I can to make him fall in love with me. And I guess, my efforts are still not enough to win his heart, so I will try even harder. I will never give up until I could tell the world that Ryuunosuke is mine!