Chapter 26: Seoul Music Awards 2018

Taehyung POV
On our way to the red carpet, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I was hesitant to see who it is. Maybe it's Baekhyun Hyung because EXO Sunbaenims aren't coming this year. I pulled out my phone and wide my eyes when I saw the caller ID.

It's Irene Noona.

I smiled when her message popped up. She never texts anyone except her members. It's once in a life time.

BaechuuNoona: Holy shit it's colddd
BaechuuNoona: Stay warm. Okay?
BlankTaetae: Awww Noonaaa that was my line
BaechuuNoona: ahaha

I turned off my phone and looked out the window. Seokjin who was in the passenger seat spoke, "Is Tae texting Joohyun?"

Jimin spoke looking at me as he sat next to me, "Yeah he is"

"No wonder he looks happy" Yoongi said in a savage tone

"Yah!" I spat, "I'm not the one texting and calling Seulgi Noona every single night, arguing with each other on who will hang up first. And I'm not the one who can't make a move on Seungwan Noona because he can't express his emotions"

Everyone laughed at Jimin's part because they knew it was true. But on Yoongi's part on the other hand, no one laughed as hard.

Yoongi turned around to me and Jimin and mouthed, "Do you want to die?"

Jungkook spoke, "Yoongi Hyung, don't worry about the two of them, they're jealous of you cause their girlfriends can't call them Oppa"

"Yah!" Me and Jimin said in unison

A few minutes past and it was our turn to walk on the red carpet. It was fucking cold. As we got out, our fans screamed on the top of their lungs and shouted out our names. We posed and had our photos taken, then got interviewed.

By then it was over and we walked into the building.

As we were getting ready, we saw Red Velvet passing by. All of us bowed at each other.  Irene past first, then Joy, following Seulgi, then Yeri, and Wendy.

Irene POV
We were waiting to receive our prize. The two presenters where someone, I can't remember his name but the girl presenter's name is Kim Saeron. Saeron was talking about Yeri and then she gave a heart.

The male presenter was talking about how Joy is staring in a drama together as well. Joy stood up waving at the audience as the crowd screamed. She smiled as the crowd's cheer got louder, and sitting back down.

We were announced and stood up. The five of us bowed and walked up on the stage. The fans cheered for us. As we were going to say thanks, I looked in the crowd and unfortunately BTS wasn't there.

"We have a upcoming album, bad boy" I said through the microphone the fans then cheered due to hearing about our comeback, "Wendy?" I motioned Wendy to say something. She looked a bit surprised but she went on.

"Uhh... Thank you very much for the award tonight. Especially to our lovely reveluvs who always support us and give us lots of love, it's all for you... Thank you very much, we would like to congratulate all the artists who got their awards tonight. And thank you very much for this award tonight, thank you"

The fans cheered as we walked off the stage. After, we went backstage and ran into BTS. The seven of the, smiled as we saw them. While Seokjin and Hoseok felt embarrassed because we saw them dancing to a girl group as the wait.