Chapter 1: The Beginning (Part 1)

☆Present☆

Seulgi POV

All four of us just finished practicing our debut song, "Happiness". And everyone was panting and drinking their water bottles and sitting down on the wooden floor.

Since we as in Red Velvet just debuted, we all changed our names and now we stage names. Joohyun's stage name is 'Irene'. Seungwan's stage name is 'Wendy'. Sooyoung's stage name is 'Joy'. And finally me, my stage name is the same as my real name.

Plus, all four of our hair are the same but our highlights are different from eachother. Starting from Irene, has pink. I have orange/yellow. Wendy has blue. And Joy has green.

"I still don't believe that you and Irene Unnie trained for so long" Joy said, then slipping her water bottle

"Yeah. But it was all worth it" I said

"We should be heading to the dorms" Irene said

Two week later...

"Guys, we have out first debut stage at music bank" Irene said

"Arasseo" Me, Wendy, and Joy said

A few minutes passed and we hopped into the car and we headed to music bank. Me and Irene sat in the middle row while Wendy and Joy sat in the back row of the car.

"I'm so nervous!" Wendy said

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" Irene said

・・・

We finally arrived at music bank. As we walked in backstage, there was many of idols such like our sunbaes. 

"Don't we have that interview?" I asked

"Oh yeah" Irene said 

"I'm getting water" I said

"Unnie, I thought you brought from the dorm" Joy said

"Aniyo, I forgot it" I said, "Anyone wants water?"

They shook their head. I then walked away. I walked for about a minute until I found a vending machine. I walked towards it until this guy bumps into my shoulder, "Joesonghamida~"

"Geez" I mumbled 

This guy stared at me until I spoke, "Mwo? Why are you staring at me?"

The guy then spoke, "Do-- I know you?"

"I don't know you. So, then you probably don't know me" I said 

"You shouldn't speak to a sunbae like that" He mumbled under his breath

He then turned around and left. I grabbed a water bottle from vending machine and picked a bottle, "Tch"

??? POV

I swear, some rookies but not all are just plain out rude. I walked away until someone scare me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Taehyung. 

"Why do you seem disgusted?" He asks

"This rookie just talked back to me" I said, "That never happens"

"Who was it?" Taehyung asks

"I'm not sure. The girl with yellow highlights" I said, pointing to the girl, I could point to her because we were far from her. Then, another girl came towards her, it seemed like they were friends. The other girl had blue highlights.

"Them?" Taehyung said

"Yeah" I said, "I bumped into the girl with the yellow highlights and I of course apologize to her and then she suddenly gives me attitude"

Taehyung stares at them, "Oh. I think they are rookies" 

"Yeah they are"

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin... they aren't typical rookies. I believe they are the newest SM rookie girl group debuting"

My eyes widen, "What? They are SM's new girl group?"

Then Jungkook comes towards us. "Why are you guys staring at idols?"

I said in disbelief, "Just the two of them?"

"No. There's two other members" Jungkook added

Seulgi POV

We finally walked towards Irene and Joy. "Why are you guys late? It shouldn't take that long to get water"

"Mianhe Irene. I just had issues I ran into by the vending machine" I said

"Alright" Irene said

Part 2 will be next!