23

*sigh*. Writing this book causes so many emotions since like every chapter, at least one member cries. Most being Jungkook cause he is still the baby of the group.😂💕💕

Well this story is called hate. And yeah.

CHAPTER 23
Spilling out

Even though we had a week of rest before promotions, I still woke up to the sound of my hyung's shouting outside. I groaned. What is it now?

Getting out an new shirt and pants, I remember the cuts I did yesterday. I remembered when Taehyung told me that he is sorry to make me cut again. I remembered how I just got out of his bed and quickly went to sleep without any words.

Panic engulfed me. No. He was making a guess. But if if he did knew about me self harming? What if he had felt the blade in my pocket.

I touched the sides of my sweatpants, panic washed over my face once I realised that my blade was gone. Taehyung didnt take it right?

I turned towards his bed, realising that he was already awake and downstairs with the others. I searched everywhere until I remembered something. I put it back under my pillow. Literally running to my bed, I quickly lifted up my pillow, sighing in relief once I see my blade there.

But it still doesn't change the fact that Taehyung knows. My own boyfriend knows that I do this to myself.

I changed into my clothes before looking at the cut on my wrist. How do I cover this? I groan in frustration before looking through my bag, seeing a bandaid. Maybe this will help?

Putting the bandaid on the cuts, I realised that it looks pretty obvious but I didn't care. As long as no one actually see the actual cut. I walk downstairs and the first thing I saw was everyone surrounding Yoongi and Jimin, who both had wide smiles on their faces.

I walked towards them, Taehyung notices me, he plants a soft smile on his face. "Good morning Kookie!".

Even though last night was still a blur to me, i returned the smile. "Morning TaeTae,". Taehyung smiles at that, that I replied to him, "what's happening here?" I soon asked, confused with why Yoongi and Jimin has a huge smile on their faces while everyone surrounds them.

"We are dating!" Jimin says happily. I widened my mouth in shock.

"Yessss! I knew this would happen! Congrats!!" I said while clapping my hands like a 5 years old kid.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Taehyung chuckling before he frowns, looking at something towards me. I stopped my childish side and followed his gaze, eyes widened as he was looking at my wrist, with the bandaid.

I frowned before looking down, feeling ashamed of myself.

"Jungkook? Your mood just changed so sudden, what happened?" I hear Jin ask me, spotting the concern in his voice.

"N-nothing..."

"Are you sure? You know we are here for you right?"

This is what I mean. I am a burden to them. They always have to take care of me. But I don't want the care. I want to take care of myself. "I-I'm Fine hyung..".

"Ok..."

Taehyung suddenly stands up, walking over to me. "Jungkook. Come on. Let's talk..".

I nodded without even saying a word as I followed him to the couches in the living room. I sat down with him next to me.
"Jungkook..."