14

Sunmi's comeback is 👌🔥🔥🔥

JBJ's My Flower comeback is great, although i just find out about them recently..Well I knew them before but whatever

I started watching Red Velvet Level Up Project, RevelUp, season 1 btw and I'm laughing so hard right now, though I already watched it😂

Gotta Love The staffs 😂😂

Oh, have you guys played Superstar BTS yet😊

**

CHAPTER 14
Hurt

Another day of shooting was just so tiring for Taehyung. Having cameras surrounding him as he does his thing is so stressful and pressuring. He felt like he was bringing the team down. But having the one person he loves with him makes everything much better.

'You are gonna be okay! I need to go do my shoot now though so unfortunately I can't stay! Bye!' He hears the one he loves leaves, only giving him a kiss on the cheeks before walking out of the dark room.

Let's just pray this goes well... he can't take so long to do his own shoot right? I mean, they still have plenty of time as it is 7:42am right now and the schedule to start group shoots are at like 11:30am. Besides, most of needs to film during night anyways.

It was the 3rd of April right now and Taehyung is freaking out, though he is trying his ultimate best. It is scheduled that in a week or 2, he will be revealed to the world, as BTS's 7th member. And of course, he was nervous. A lot.

What if they don't like me?
What if they think I am a failure and shouldn't been ever out in the group, who was full of talent?

Questions like these filled up his head, but he just pushed them away and focussed in the reality. The reality in which he is failing to fake hurt a guy.

'Yah! Kim Taehyung! Didn't you want to be an actor? Do it natural and don't do it like you are being forced too..' the director called out to Taehyung, who was thinking.

But it is forced. Which is why I can't do it...

Taehyung groans. 'But I can do it. Kim Taehyung can do it..' he thinks in his head before resuming to his shoot.

Jungkook smiles as he watches his boyfriend trying so hard.
'He's too good for me..' He says quietly before smiling at the boy. 'But I love him..'

He lifts himself of the wall where he was staring at Taehyung and walks towards to his shooting destination. From there, he did some of his shoot before leaving the rest to when It's night.

He was being honest. He was scared of his shoot later. Why? Because he had never been in a fight before, but that's exactly what the script says. What the script says for the 18+ mv.

I can do it...

*GROUP SHOOT*

'Gather gather..' the director says, telling the members who were all coming from different places due to different shooting places.

When everyone was here, the director began to talk again.
'Ok boys. Let's start with the group shoot now. Just do what the script says, and Taehyung. Naturally...' smiling, he gives Taehyung the advice he told him before.

Taehyung nods, smiling. Smiling because he actually did his individual shoot correct. No errors and all real looking.
'Why are you smiling so much TaeTae...?' He hears a voice ask him, putting their head on his shoulders. He looks down towards to the small boy and chuckles. He looked so innocent and so small. Looking from above made his heart swell from the cuteness that the younger held.