18

CHAPTER 18
Flowers

*3rd Person POV*

As they finished their meal, or lunch of the day, they decided to think of something to do for the rest of the day.
Considering it was around 2pm now, as they took a bit over an hour to eat, they decided on something simple.

'So, you guys agree on just strolling around Hongdae before going to eat somewhere there?' Namjoon asks the other 6 members, who were quietly looking at places to go to on their phones.

Jimin suddenly pouts. 'But I want to Lotte World, or even that Kids' Park around in Seoul!' Jimin whines.

Yoongi suddenly looks at him with an annoyed face. 'Why are you such a kid...' he mutters, loud enough for the members to hear.

'Yah! Yoongi don't say that!' Jin scolds him, once seeing Jimin look down with sadness in his eyes. Yoongi looks at Jimin, once again feeling the guilt in him.

'Jimin, I'm sorry for saying that to you...' Yoongi apologises, mixture of Sorry and not interested. Jimin nods, replying back with a 'It's okay hyung... we don't need to go there...'.

Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon frowns at the sulking boy. They needed to do something for him to make him feel better.

'Jimin, if you want we can g-.' Namjoon got interrupted.

'No seriously. It's okay. We can just take our times today walking around Hongdae...' Jimin says, looking up with a faint smile. It was at this moment that Yoongi regretted everything he said to Jimin that day. He was sorry to make the younger sad and act like this. But even so, he just pretended it was nothing, angering the inner self of himself.

Jin glares at Yoongi, which he didn't care and looked straight ahead.

'Are you sure Jimin?'

'Yes hyung..'

'Ok then...'.

Suddenly Hoseok, who was not paying attention to the conversation before, jumped up, holding his phone in the air. 'Hey let's go to Han River. I heard the Banpo Bridge Rainbow Bridge is nice to watch at during night.'.

No matter how much that was a good idea, there was one thing to point out to Hoseok. 'Hyung, we can do that during the night. What should we do during the day?'.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulder, making the rest of the members sigh, before Namjoon, the intelligent one, speaks again.

'Remember one time before we debuted we went to the park? What was it called again?' He says, trying to remember the name. It was obviously that he wasn't talking to Taehyung as he wasn't with them during predebut.

'Seoul Grand Park...' Yoongi says with a monotone voice and expressionless face, which had scared Jimin a tiny bit. Yoongi did notice, but he didn't care right now.

'Oh yeah that. I was thinking that maybe we would go there? Even if it takes a long drive but, do you guys want to go there?',

Jungkook jumps up, scaring Taehyung out of his wits. He covers his chest, breathing heavily from Jungkook's sudden action. The younger looks down, chuckling nervously. 'Sorry hyung...I'll give you a kiss later to apologise to you but anyways. Yes let's go there!'. He cheers as Taehyung watches his boyfriend happily from his seat, no longer in shock.

Jin punches Namjoon's arms, whining. 'Why can't we be like that? I want to be like them!'.

Namjoon stared into the oldest's eyes. 'We are the best couple here so please. Don't say that.'. Taehyung and Jungkook scoff.