10

CHAPTER 9 Works begins now
I watched as Taehyung turns his back towards me. We have our own beds by the way. I felt my eyes slowly to close before I fell into a deep sleep.

CHAPTER 10
Starting Namjin stuff + Photo shooting + Jikook talk + everything's ok soon
(^^great chapter name I know)

(1 day still Namjin)
*Jungkook POV*

I laughed out loud so hard that I earned the angry gazes from Taehyung. Of course, why else would he be angry? Because I was laughing at him. Laughing at him since he forgot how to properly take good photos even after yesterday. But today was even important as it is for the comeback so I was kinda begging for him to get it right, even though I'm enjoying his failing moments.

For the photo shoots, we had all dyed our hair, mine being a brown colour, with a few streaks of light brownish blonde. At times, it will look like dark brown.

Dealing with individual photos, we were all waiting for Taehyung to hurry the hell up on finishing his.
'Come taeeee! We don't have all day dayyyyy!'
(Omg, writing day like that auto corrected to HYYH😂)

'I'm trying to! Shut up!' He says angrily while trying to do good for the photo again. I laughed.
'Even I didn't have that much trouble when we were gonna debut!'

'You were more experWait...nevermind...' He says, grumbling that I tricked him. But it is true. I didn't even have that much trouble doing my photos when it was debut era.

'Come on. You can do it though! Just keep on believing!' I shouted back at the boy who was still struggling to get the PERFECT photo.

Suddenly, a tap was felt on my shoulders. I turned around before turning back towards Taehyung. I gritted my teeth while clenching my fists. He must have noticed my fist so he tries to unfold it, only fail since my fist was hard.
'What do you want?' I said sternly, still trying to ignore the guy who wants to ignore our past.

'Jungkookie. I just wanted to say I'm sorry...' he says, before wrapping his hands around me, which just led to his hands being gripped on.
'Let..go of me.'

'Please. Forgive me.'

Forgive him? As if...unless he got,
'Do you have a reason for me to forgi-.'

Almost immediately he replies back to me, even if I didn't even finish my sentence.
'Please forgive me! I wasn't meant to say all those things. It's just that, you know, I got irritated at Taehyung and then when you started backing up him, I couldn't help but ....say those things at you..'

As tears were threatening to fall, I tried to keep a straight face.
'Do you know how much I struggled afterwards?! None of you people know except Taehyung! How I felt!'

'J-Jungkook. I-m s-.'

'No not that...'

'W-what?'

Should I tell him?  I don't know.
'I-I had a past....hidden deep inside of m-me..' I then turned around, facing Jimin with tears already streaming down my face.

'Like I said. No one but Taehyung knows...'

'J-Jungkook. Please forgive me.'

I ignored him and took a deep breath before starting the story. By the time I finished, I don't even know what just happened.

'W-wow j-Jungkook.'

'Yeah, now you know how much I suffered. Because of that incident, I had panic attacks ever since. Nightmares ever since. When you told me that you wanted to erase all our memories together, I had a panic attack. Why? Because I was afraid of loosing another person. I already lost everyone in my life and I only felt that you were closer as were friends for so long. When I was in the bathroom that day, it's because of a nightmare. Of what? Memories of that disgusting guy!'