11

CHAPTER 10
'That's a better plan but...'

'Can you stop calling us stupid?!' Jimin and Taehyung shouts as I laugh.

CHAPTER 11
Namjin?

*3rd person POV*

Falling asleep halfway due to planning a date wasn't the best thing that Jungkook could have experienced. Why? Because waking up to a boy on top of you and a boy pushing him to the edge of the bed was the worst feeling ever.
'Yah..get off me you beast!' Jungkook groans at the sleeping boy on top of him once he opens his eyes, still awfully tired.

The boy on top of him moves, creating an awful feeling towards Jungkook's body. 'Yah!'. Pushing the boy on top of him was the worst decision he could have ever made.

Taehyung, who was on top of him, landed on Jimin, who was at the verge of kicking Jungkook of the bed. Not on purpose of course. Landing with a thump, Jimin squeals at the impact, moving his legs around, accidentally kicking Jungkook in the process.

With the powerful force of the kick, Jungkook, who peacefully tried to fall back to sleep, was knocked of the bed with a yelp. Groaning so loudly, it caught the 2 older's attention who was already awake from what happened earlier.

'You guys are so freaking harsh oh my gosh,' Jungkook grumbles, sitting on the floor while holding his back, 'cannot believe I will have to trust you 2 on helping me.'.

Taehyung and Jimin crawled over to the boy on the floor, while looking down at him with apologetic faces.
'I'm sorry Kookie...' Taehyung apologises still staring at Jungkook who was pouting and mumbling at the feeling of his back being slammed onto the floor.

'Yeah, thanks for your care...'.

Standing back up, Jungkook walks over to the mess they made while planning and writing out the notes.
'Well, at least we finished these. We just need to set it up now...'. He says while picking up the notes one by one. Hoping that the notes were numbered, he turned them around only to have his face turn red.
'Taehyung...'

The older who was called looked up to the younger who was staring at us while holding up the notes and hummed in response. 'Yeah...'

'When you were writing the things down, did you write the order...like number them...' He says sternly towards the boy, who was now frozen in his spot.

Receiving no answer, Jungkook sighs.
'I guess we will have to use brains now...and it's too early for that.'

'Sorry...'

Suddenly, Jungkook started laughing. So hard that it left Taehyung and Jimin confused.
'Hyung! You don't even need to number them! We just need to remember which places to go and stick the notes on...'

'Jungkook, you little evil maknae..' Jimin says to the boy that was still laughing before suddenly stopping, looking at the 2 older with straight seriousness in his eyes.

'Now get changed. We are gonna go put these things up in the right place.'. He says. The 2 nodded before Jimin left to go his shared room with Yoongi.

Meanwhile in this room, Jungkook started lifting his shirt up, exposing his bare chest and torso of the younger. Realising he was staring, he blushes rapidly before looking away, finding clothes for himself. However, Jungkook notices and chuckles.

'You know, you should really take that advice I told you ages ago.' He says, smirking at the older who was know blushing even more because of the younger's word.
'I'm kidding, go freaking change..'.

'Yes sir..' he mumbles softly, hoping Jungkook didn't hear what he said. Luckily, for the first time in forever, Jungkook didn't hear And was picking out his own clothes to wear for the day. Taehyung sighs in relief before returning back to choosing his clothes, also getting ready for the busy day ahead.