Chapter 20

Hayes' POV

        I saw Sophia's video she posted on youtube, it broke my heart to see her like that and when she smiled it never reached her eyes. I never stopped thinking about her. Everyone could tell as well my grades dropped dramaticly I stopped posting on social media and when I did it was depressing posts, I couldn't think straight and it hurt me so much not being with her. I decided to tweet her something simple, something simple I repeat to myself as I start to type; @HayesGrier; Aye @SuperSophia wanna follow back long time no see. Was the to much ugh life.

Sophia's POV 

        I didn't reply to the tweet I was to shooked to react but I tried to shake it off, I wanted to hang out with my friends and have fun.

"Sophia?" I hear Teddy wisper, "Can I talk to you outside please, I just nod my head as he grabs my hand and walks me outside.

"Soph, I have known you for over a year now and I know that you still think about a person, but I want to let you know that its not your fault, and since we are touring together this summer I wanted to know if you would make it offical and go out with me,"He asked.

       I stood there speachless I guess I never realized how much Teddy ment to me, and Hayes was just another bump in my path,"Teddy it would be my honor to be you girlfriend, you've been such an amazing friend and I'm glad that we are finally together," I say as he pulls me in for a kiss, a sweet peck, I felt some strong sparks, Maybe I can move on, its a;ready hard so if I can find someone who can make me happy I can feel better. We walk back in hand in hand back to our table while Henry and Tori gave a us a strange but excited look, by the way if you're wondering what happened with Tori and Matt well aparently he broke her heart because they were to big of an age difference, I walked into her room one night, she tried to kill herself, but then came along Teddy and Henry, which made us both a lot happier. We all head our seperate ways after talking to eachother about the most pointless things, but I had to walk home with Henry and Teddy  so I guess only Tori went a different way. We all broght our boards so we rode home. 

        I walk into the o2l house around 8:30 to see 4 worried guys, so I decide to knock on the wall to get there atention they turn their heads to face me and they asked were I was, I just told them I was out with my friends but I think this will be a horrible punishment, they all yell at me, telling me how I messed up i guess they were really agrovated because they never did this. After about 20 minutes I couldn't take it, I sprinted upstairs and locked my door, I couldn't take this anymore I just took out my phone and pressed recored, "Hey guys its Sophia so um this is really hard for me to say but I gave up, I gave up trying to bee strong and keep my head up but it just wasn't working, so right now and I've been thinking about this a lot lately is that this will be my last video the last time you'll see my face, in close to presnt time, because after tonight I won't be here anymore, like breathing anymore, I know you won't miss me because everyone hates me I suffered from depression before the boys adopted me they just never knew untill now, so I'm going to miss you even if you don't miss me so this is SuperSophia signing out for the very last time." I finish tears falling down my face then I go to twitter and tweet; @SuperSophia: I've been strong for to long, I'm going to miss you guys a lot. I click the tweet button and turn my phone off knowing all the tweets will be like no don't and blah blah blah blah. I walk to my cabinet to get the pain killer, I down four or five before everything goes black and silent, I can't even hear the sound of my heartbeat.

                                        Sucess?

Taylor's POV

I was going through my twitter feed when I saw that Sophia tweeted something I've missed that kid, I decided to read it bad idea, right now I was in LA with Aaron and Dillon, right now and the o2l guys said I could stop by I think now is the time, I quickly sprint to my car and straight to the o2l house, I walk into the house to see all the boys sitting on the couch, on their phones, idiots,"Guys, I'm gonna go talk to Soph," say as calm as I could as they just nod there heads, what the fuck, I run up the stairs to see her door closed and locked, but I know were she kept her key I run in to see her passed out sweating and scars going up and down her body with her phone in her hand playing a video about how she gave up, I quickly pick her up and run down stairs beyond pissed, "WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK GUYS," I shout, when they turn their heads and looked shocked "YOU FUCKING STAY ON YOU'RE PHONES ALL NIGHT WHILE A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL PRACTICLY COMMITED SUICIDE IN YOU'RE HOUSE LOOK AT THE VIDEO ON HER PHONE,"I yell throwing the phone, then driving to the hospital, I run up to the lady and the front desk and say,

"I have a girl here she tried to commit suicide shes barely breathing," She then calls a doctor and they take her away leaving me alone speachless, she was like my little sister, I love her.

Catch a Falling Star(Hayes Grier/Magcon fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें