Chapter 6

Sophias POV

When Andrea was talking about the Magcon boys I was afraid of what they would think of but when we turned around everyone was all ready running to us.

"HIIIIII!" Nash screamed, "I'm Nash, and this is Matthew, Shawn, Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Jacob, Cameron, Jack, Jack, and Hayes!" 

"Well hello everyone I'm Sophia and this is my friend Tori,"I indroduced smiling. 

"Cool well lets go back to the hotel and we can get to know eachother better,"Cameron adds.
We all agree and head to the limo. I am sitting next to Hayes and Matt then Tori next to Matt and so on, I was thinking about what everyone thought of me but Hayes started to talk to me.

"Hey!"He smiled.

"Hi,"I replied.

"So is this your first time here you know like on tour,"

"Haha ya, I'm actually really nervous." 

"Don't worry we already love you," He hugged me, but like the really awkward side hug.

"Thanks it means a lot,"

skip the rest of the ride

We got to the hotel and Tori and I got our rooms.

"Sophie Tostie!!" Carter screamed, from the other room.

"Tori why the fuck did he call me Sophie Tostie?" She just shruggered her shoulders and just told me to go over, but be back soon.

"What Carty Farty!" I shout as I walked into the room.

Carter was about to reply when Matt asked "We are making a video for youtube do you and Tori want to be in it?" 

"Sure let me go get Tori and we will be back,"

I walk back into our room to see Tori spread across her bed, she was awake but probally just bored and Andrea wasn't there I wonder were she was and just like that my phone rang Andrea was calling me.

a-Sophia I left

S_Why?

A-I had to I am going on the DigiTour

S-Oh, OKay thats fine but how will we get home

A-When that time comes we will figure it out

S-Ok bye

I hang up the phone and walk over to Tori.

"Hey girly Andrea left and do you want to film a video with the boys?" I ask

"Ok first thats fine and second yes I would love to make a video with the-" I intureupt her but grabbing her arm and dragging her into the room.

"Hey you guys," I ask.

The all of a suden a bunch of water drops on our heads. We turn around and see Carter and everyone else laughing while we just stand there smirking.

"Why are you just standing there,"Hayes asked.

"Well you see Sophia here was the queen of pranks back in Cali she got everyone is the 7th grade,"Tori states.

"True and I was able to convince two 8th graders that I sucked at Basketball but dominated them the next second, so watch out Reynolds and the rest of ya should watch your back to!" I add 

"Hey I have an idea," Taylor says. 

We all give him the continue please look.

"Okay so we should have a prank wars this week and who every has the most succsesful pranks will win we will make groups of 3 or 4," We all nod and agree and decide on the teams.

Team One-Sophia, Hayes, Taylor

Team Two-Tori, Matt, Cameron

Team Three-Nash, Carter, Shawn

Team Four- Aaron, Jacob, Jack G, Jack J

"Ok the teams are set and ready, be ready for your asses to be beaten,"I said."Ok so teams go into sepearte rooms to discuss plans."

So with that us four stay in my room as everyone floods out but what everyone doesn't know is I have a prank planned out already.

"Ok so Soph your the best at pranks aparently," Taylor says breaking the silence.

"Well its really simple but we should wait untill everyone is sleeping we just draw all over their faces!"
"Thats perfect Sophia," Hayes says putting his arm around me making a slight red come to my checks and I could tell Hayes had the same reaction. 

"Ok ok love birds break it up,*cough*Sayes*cough*I ship it* cough!"

"Shut up!" We both tell him.

"Oh testy, well I'm gonna go, here give me your phone Sophia I'll put my number in,"

I hand him my phone, he puts his number in then leave.

"Sophia?" He asks

"Ya?"

"You know you beautiful right."

"Well when someone like you tells me that I might as well just belive it,"

"A pretty girl like you can't be single,"

"Oh but she is, do you have a girlfriend,"

"Well I'm working on it,"He says smirking.

"Well you could say I'm trying to get this certian boy,"

With that Tayor quitly walks, "Hey everyone else is sleeping in my room, lets do the prank now,"

"Ok," We replied.

We walk into Taylors room to see everyone passed out. I go to Carter first and write Sophia was here and on the other side of his face I write revenge Farty Carty we continue with everyone else I take a picture then sneak back to my room with Taylor and Hayes. 

"I'll take the spare bed and you and Hayes can cuddle together,"Taylor says.

"Haha ok,"Hayes replied.

I go to the bathroom to change into my pjs and walk to the bed.

"Good night Sophia,"

"Good night Hayes," 

With that I drifted off into a deep sleep ready for who knows what.

A/N

Almost 1,000 words this chapter haha is this any good please comment ily all