Chapter two

Chapter two
Unedited

I woke up early and Connor was already up getting ready to Work out.
"Hey, Connor can I ask you something?"
"Yea sure,"
"Well I actually have two questions, One: What will happen when I throw out with Trevor and Ricky today and two: Will you help me set up my I Mac and iPhone before you leave."
"Well there will be some fans they might see some friends and of course I will help you before I leave let's go up stairs and get you set up!"
So me and Connor set up all my stuff and he even set up my Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. He helped me set up my new camera and lights,
"When you come back we can film you first video!"
"Thanks Connor and I would love to!" I have him a hug he is one of the first people I actually trust.
"ok I'm gonna go Kian, Ricky, and Jc are here, also Trevor is coming at 12:30 to take you shopping with Ricky."
"Thanks ConCon," I say jokingly.
"Cya kiddo,"
I started to get dressed, all I had was my Black high waisted shorts, a purple tank top, a purple sweatshirt, and my light orange vans. I don't wear the sweatshirt today but I'll bring it along. It's 11:30 Ricky still isn't up so I grab my headphones, my phone and I start blasting Eminem.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh OH MY FUCKING GOD SOPHIA!" he screams.
"Ricky! Trevor is gonna be here in one hour get yo ratchet ass up,"
"Fine! Ugh,"
It legit takes Ricky the whole hour before Trevor came and 30 extra minutes after he was here.
"I'M READY!"He sings walking down the stairs.
"Damn Ricky what took you so long," Trevor asks.
"Well to be honest I slept until you got here,"
"Ok whatever, let's just leave," I say as I run down to Rickys car.
SKIPPING THE CAR RIDE BC YOLO
I walked into the mall it was amazing, outstanding, just wow! Trevor took me clothes shopping first, I walked out of Forever 21 with 2 bags of shorts one bag of crop tops and a bag and a half of sweaters/sweatshirt/and muscle tees. next store was zummies and I came out with two pairs of vans, white hidden heels, galaxy tights, seven beanies, and twenty Shirts
"Trevor I think I have enough,",
"one more store ok?"He tells me
"Ok,ok" I giggle
The last store he took me to was hot topic, and I got five necklaces and bracelets, and all the new divergent merchandise. that was an amazing book!
"Trevor me and Ricky still have to shop"
"Ok ok"
I have him the biggest and walked over to Ricky told him that me and Trevor were done, we walked around to the Apple store and I got an iPod and that's all.
"That's all your getting Soph?!"he asked
"Ya well that's all I needed for electronics,"
"Well let's get you some skateboards or something,"
He saw my eyes light up and I almost screamed my head off!
"HOW MANY RICKY!"I scream
"two!"
He made my day! oh my freaking good.
"Ricky this means so much to me thank you so much,"then I have him a big hug, he felt like my NICER older brother he is the best.
We went to Zummies again and I got a long board and a regular skateboard.
We went to the car and we legit filed up all of the back seat this day couldn't be better!
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
authors note
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
HOLD UP OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE LIKE 59 READS LIKE WHAT OMFG ILY SO MUCH ENJOY THIS UP DATE IF U STILL ARE READING THIS BUT YOU GUYS IM GONNA PUT MORE GIRLS IN IT.

FOR EXAMPLE THE MAGCON BOYS GIRL FRIENDS KIK ME SOPHIACOOKIEMESS TO BE IN IT OKK ILYSM