Funerals are the worst but there part of life

I woke up to Tj cuddling me close,i smiled and then remembered what today is and got up slowly and dragged myself to the bathroom for a shower.

After a half hour i was out of the shower, I really didnt wanna get i just wanted to let the hot water run on me and make everything i feel go away. But sadly it cant.

I put on my black skirt that came to my knees and my black plain t-shirt and my black high heels with my normal dark black makeup. I went with waterproof since i know ill be crying a lot today.

I walked into Tj's room to get him up and he wasnt there instead he was in the other bathroom getting ready himself. I went downstairs and sat on the couch not wanting to eat today. Craig came into the living room and sat next to me rubbing me back.

" Everythings going to be okay, I promise." Craig said I didnt repsond i just sat there and let him rub my back.

Time passed and Tj was downstairs eating well the rest of the band came to join me and Craig in the living room.

" Is there anything we can do for you ?" Monte asked

"No not really unless you could bring my mom back , then there would be one thing" I said holding back my tears

" I wish I could , I hate seeing you upset" he said and came and sat in fornt of me wiping away my slipped tears that had fall.

Tj came into the living room after he finish eating and came and took Montes beside me where he sat before he moved on to the floor.

" I never everthought id have to go to my own mothers funeral at only 17." I said and cried harder

" I know babe , no one likes funerals , they dont like them even more when there their parents funerals, but its a part of life" Tj spoke running his fingers through my hair

" Its time to go everyone" Robert spoke softly

We all go it to his car and drove the hour and half to funeral home in rain. I walked inside and took my place next to my mother casket. Soon my grandma and grandpa arrived taking their place next to me and then my aunt.

" Honey how are you?" My grandma spoke softly through her own tears.  " im fine grandma how are you , I know this must be even harder on you "I said

"Im holding in there darling, I meant to ask you when we first got here but who are those boys over there?" She asked

" The one with the bright red hair is my boyfriend, Tj. and the rest are his band mates. The bands name is Escape The Fate."

" Oh well I would like to meet them darling" She smiled.

I grabbed her hand and led her over to where they were standing." guys this my grandma , grandma this is Tj,Craig , Robert , Monte and Micheal' I said naming them off from left to right.

" Its very nice to meet you boys and Tj you take good care of my granddaughter okay?" she asked

Tj smiled and shook her hand a nodded. Grandma shook the rest of the boys hands and went back with my grandpa.

 Soon it was time to go to the grave yard and burry my mom. Thats when i really lost it and balled my eyes out. Luckly Maddie had come and brought tissues. I hung on to her and walked up to my moms casket and placed a roses on top.

" Im so sorry mom, I wish i would have come home sooner, I promise ill never forget you." I whispered and them Maddie had placed her rose on top of the casket as well and we both walked back, with me hanging on to her arm for dear life.

Everyone else placed there roses ontop of her casket and then her body was lowered down into the ground.

I dropped to my knees next the 6 foot deep hole and so my grandparents.

" its okay sweetie shes in a better place now" Maddies soft voice said full of tears.

Tj came over and held on to me well Maddie went over to my grandparents.

***After the Funeral***

My grandparents and everyone else had gone home and so have me and the band.

I went upstairs and changed into shorts and kept my shirt on. The walls in my room are now dry so i can be in there without the nasty wet paint smell. After i changed i laid on my bed with the lights on and the blinds on the window shut. There was a knock on the door and all i did was say come in not even bothering to get up.

Tj walked in and sat on the empty space on my and rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. Honestly i konw its only been a few weeks sense we starting dating and only a few months sense weve known each other but i dont know what id do without him. I just wanna know who that girl that he was texting last night was.

 No one but my mom and Maddie knew about my first boyfriend who broke my heart by cheating on me and then leaving me for the other girl.

*** Flash back ***

I was headed over to my boyfriend Tristens house for our anniversary, i saw a car in his drive and knew that his parents werent home tonight though. I just thought it off as his parents came back because they forgot something.

I walked in with the key Tristen had given me to unlock his front door and heard something coming from upstairs. I walked up there to see what it was and it was coming from his room. I opened the door a little just enought to see his bed. And what i saw was a girl on top of him kissing him and the worset part is..... He wasnt even trying to resist.

I slammed the door shut and ran to my car. Tears and black eyeliner running down my face. I sat there for a few minutes to clear my head when Tristen came out and knocked on my window.

" Addison Im sorry but were done, Brittany is better and seems to care a lot more about me then you." I said and walked away.

I drove home and ran into the house falling to the floor crying by the door.My mother had come in from the living room and asked me what happened and i told her everything. After that she called Maddie and she came over and we all just laid on the living room floor the rest of the night....

*** End of flash back***

When i snapped back into reality i realized Tj was on his phone again. " Tj who are you texting?" I asked quietly.

" Just my cousin" He said without looking up. I could he was lying, but i didnt say anything.

" okay well im going to sleep now goodnight" i said,  " night" was all i got before he left

 I laid there and put in my head phones and played Never Give In by Black Veil Brides.

And soon sleep took over my body