Meet Addison

Hi!!! Im Addison Davison!!!

Im 17 soon to be 18. I have pink and black hair and blue eyes.

I work at hot topic in my local mall and Im in love Escape the fate, Black Veil Brides, and any other bands like that.

I have one friend in school and her name is Maddy.

Maddy has red and blue hair and has brown eyes shes 17 just like me and also loves the same bands i do and isn't very popular like me. Thats why we're friends.

She knows how much I'm in love with Escape the fate.

But she knows I love Tj Bell even more.

I have ever since i saw him an would love to meet him.

But anyways back to the other stuff!

I live with my mom who's a doctor in California because my parents spilt when i was 10.

I very rarely see my dad who is now in the military.

I video cat with him sometimes here and there...but really miss getting to see him in person.

I send him letters saying how much i miss him and stuff and always get one back saying that he misses me too and loves me.

Sometimes i get depressed because my parents are spilt and because i get bullied so much.

Thats why i turned to music when im depressed. Escape the fate saved my life along with Black veil brides. And thats why i dream of on day meeting my heroes.....