He what?

I woke up the next morning at 9 to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Yummy.

I got up and got dressed and put my makeup on. I came out of my room to be greeted by Craig. I jump up and wrap my legs around him and hug his neck and kiss his cheek as he carries me downstairs.

Craig stops and puts me down on a chair and i notice Tj staring at me. I looked to Craig for help with an excuse on why he did that.

"She was tired still so i carried her down here to be nice," he said an smiled.Okay that was to close. "So guys whats up today?" I asked waiting for someone to respond. "Well we have a sound check today at 3 then a local concert after." Monte said. 

"Yea you wanna come?" Craig said winking at me."Yea sure ill go." I said smiling. I ate my breakfast and so did everyone else and then we went our different ways until it was time to go. Tj had somewhere to go and was leaving when i went in to the living room fallowed by Craig. As soon as Tj shut the door to the house Craig had moved over to where i was and was kissing me and had his  hand my knee. Then i got the strange feeling that someone was watching us but i didnt pay any attention to it.

The rest of the day went by without a problem but something was up with Tj he was just acting really rude and didnt really wanna be around other people.

***At sound check***

"Hey Addie whats up?"I look behind me from my place on the couch to see Robert coming to sit next to me."Not much do you know why Tj is acting so weird?" I asked not looking up from my phone because i was texting Craig.

"I dont know why nothing happened that i know of, do you want me to talk to him?"He asked. I nodded my head "yes" before he got up and walked up to Tj

***Roberts POV***

"Hey Teej, whats up?" I asked walking towards him.He didmt say anything and just looked at me. "Tj whats up, youve been acting weird all day dude." I said starring at him noticing that something was seriously bothering him.

"Maybe the fact that i saw Craig and what use to be the love of my life sucking faces when i went back to grab my car keys when i was leaving."Tj said looking down and sadness filled his eyes. I didnt know what to say because i knew that they were dating and didnt wanna give that away and have him be even more mad. " Maybe it was a one time thing Tj, just to see how it felt you know?" i asked taking caution when saying one time. 

" I dont care , she should still be mine Robert . if i wouldnt have messed things up with her then that wouldve been her and i. It hurt to see how much passion there was in it dude. Its like those two have done that bef.....OH MY GOD THEY HAVE!" He said with a look of pure shock on his face. Crap what am i going to do Addie and Craig would kill me if i let Tj know.I just got up and walked away from him letting him think about this.

*** Addies POV***

"Robert what did he say" I asked scared of his answer. " Addie he knows" he spoke softly. " HE WHAT!" I screamed maybe a little to loudly because every ones heads turned my way. I started to hyperventilate and let a few tears slip out as well.

"Addie calm down , it'll be okay" Robert said hugging me tightly welli sobbed into his chest. I then felt another pair of arms around me and looked up to see Craig. " Addie whats wrong darling?" He asked so soothingly. "Craig Tj knows about us." I barely whispered into his shoulder."It'll be okay sweetie,we'll talk to him after the show okay?" He asked pulling away and bending down slightly to look me in the eye." Okay just go out there and have fun for now.' i said as the stage person came and told them it was tim to go out. 

God this isnt going to be good.

***Later after the show and at home***

" Tj can we talk to you" Craig said after everyone got there shower. Right now im holding on to Monte shaking scared of whats going to happen. I didnt hear Tj answer i just saw him fallow Craig in to the living room where we were and sit down on the floor away from everyone else. "what do you want Craig' Tj asked coldly which made me grab on to Montes shirt harder " First off i know you that Addie and i are dating, second theres no reason for you to be like this, youre the one who screwed things up with her the first time." Craig said calmly, but then Tj started the yelling. " I DIDNT MEAN TO SCREW THINGS UP WITH HER JERK. I LOVED HER MORE THEN ANYTHING I CANT HELP WHAT I DO IM A ROCKERSTAR." he yelled and with that Monte took me out of the room and upstairs to his room were he sat with my his bed Then i heard loud crashes coming from down stairs. I got up against Montes say so and begs for me not to go down there.

When i got down there with Monte hot on my trail i saw Craig holding his head and glass all over the floor. Tj was no where to be found..

Yep i knew it wouldnt go well.