Really?

I woke up to my alarm playing "you are so beautiful" by escape the fate

Ugh i hate getting up at 6:00 5 out of 7 days a week just to go to school and get bullied....but luckily i have Maddy my bff. And todays thursday one more day until the weekend!

"Addison breakfast is done!" Mom yelled from down stairs

I dragged myself out of bed and went down stairs to find a plate at the table for me with bacon, eggs, toast and pancakes on it with a mug of coffee.

"Thanks mom!" i say as i sit down and eat quickly.

When i finish i run upstairs and into my room grabbing my black and white torn skinny jeans and my black walking dead t-shirt and my combat boots.I got dressed and hurried into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I teased my hair and the put on some light brown eyeshadow with heavy black top and bottom eyeliner and mascara.

When i was done i went back into my room and grabbed my backpack and car keys and went downstairs to leave for school.

Everyday i go and pick up Maddie who has yet to get a car of her own. But i dont care because i love her like a sister!

I pull up to her driveway and she gets in still looking half asleep.

"MADDY WAKE UP ITS ANDY BIERSACK!!!!!" i yell in hopes of waking her up fully. You see, shes like in love with Andy Biersack so when ever you mention him she fangirls.

"WHAT WHERE, WHERE IS HE!!!!! I MUST ANDYNAP HIM!!!" she yells as her eyes go wide.

I laugh and start driving again. " No where you dumbie i had to wake up somehow so i deiced to go with screaming its Andy Biersack." i laugh even harder and the fact that she told me she hated me and that was wrong.

We soon arrive at school and i pull into my parking space and walked into school.

" Hey i have something i wanna ask you" Maddy says

"Fire away!"I respond

" What would u do it i got Escape the fate tickets for for your birthday?" she asked calmly.

My eyes grew wide and i froze where i was walking.

"I WOULD LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!" I screamed jumped up and down.

Maddy came over and grabbed my arms trying to hold me down. But i didnt work i was excited thinking she got them for me.

" Addison calm down if you dont i wont take you!" she whisper yelled

" Sorry you know how much i love them Maddy!"i smiled thinking i would get to see my heroes.

" I know that Addison and thats why i got tickets for us on you birthday o friday!" she said. Okay i think i have the best friend ever in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!

" Maddy youre the best friend anyone could ever ask for you know that right?" i asked seriously

" Yea i know ive been told before"she smiles.

The bell rings for our first period and luckily Maddy and i have all the same class together. But unluckily we dont sit by each other in anyone of them but lunch and once in awhile we catch up to each in gym.

" Hey emo freak cut yourself yet today?" Amanda asks

" Shut it prep your so stuck up!" I roar back.

She just gives me an evil look and walks away.

Soon the end of the day came an drove Maddy and i back to my house to pick out what i should wear.

" Hey Addison theres something i forgot to mention because we were at school...." she trailed off

" What Maddy?" i asked nervously

She was quite for a minute and then spoke.

" I got backstage passes as well' she said and rushed to plug her ears.

" OMG NO WAY HOW DID U GET THOSE OMG MADDY I LOVE YOU OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!" i scream as i jump up and down.

" Youre welcome Addison just calm down geeze" she smiles and gives me a hug.

Once we decide that i should wear my ripped black skinny jeans with my neon pink corset and my pink pumps we ate and i took Maddy home.

When i got back i said goodnight to my mom and went to my bedroom and flopped on my bed dreaming of what tomorrow was going to be like.

And slowly my eyelids became heavy and i drifted off into a deep sleep.