Feelings

After calling everybody and making arrangements for the funeral, i went back to Tj house.

Once we got there the band was all in living room and talking.

Then Craig suddenly spoke up and said "Addie, we were all talking and even though this is sudden, we would like you to move in with us"

I sat there completely shock and didnt know what to say.

"Please Addie, i really dont want you living alone ya know." Tj said with hope in his words.

"I would love too" i said with a small smile.

"We could help you pack your stuff if you want to get started now?" Monte said.

I looked at Tj and then back at everyone else. " Okay thats cool" i said and grabbed my keys.

Once everyone was in a car they fallowed me a Tj back to what is now my old house.

It took only 15 minutes and once we were there i shut off the car and texted Maddie to come over.

"Babe you okay?" Tj asked

"Yea im okay Maddies on her way over" i replied

10 minutes had gone by and Maddie walked in the door.

"Addie im so sorry" she ran to me and gave me the tightest hug ever.

When she said that i realized whats going on and how many memories im leaving behind, and balled my eyes out on her shoulder.

Well still sobbing and Maddie still hugging me we sank to the floor.

"Babe! do you wanna....."Tj yelled coming into the living room where i was and stopped.

He just walked over and started rubbing circles on my back. The feelings, theres so many, its too much.

Losing my mom, leaving my house, and my friend.

***A few hours later***

Tj, Craig, Monte, Robert, Micheal, and Maddie got everything all packed up of mine and loaded into the cars.

I got up from the couch and hugged Maddie and told her to always text me. As for school, i told her i cant take it right now so ill do home school online.

I got into the car and let Tj drive this time because im too tired from the crying.

"Babe i know this is hard, but your always gonna have me and the band. They love you!" Tj said grabbing my hand squeezing it gently.

I just continued looking out the window until we were at my new home.

" Alright were do we put her? In with Tj or in the guest room?" Craig asked picking up a box.

They all looked at me and i looked at them. " Sorry Tj, ill take the guest room for right now" I said picking up a box.

An hour and a half later we had all the boxes and bags in my new room and starting to unpack.

" Addie if you like we can get a different color for the walls and new bed frame" Craig said smiling over at me.

" I would like that." i said smiling back

"Okay well go tomorrow to get everything after we eat breakfast alright?" Craig asked.

"Alright sounds good to me" i said

And so with that everyone left me to myself and went to their rooms to sleep.

We had started work sometime this morning and now its 10:30 at night.

I hope i can sleep tonigh.