Mom?

Tj took me home after another half hour just doing random stuff at the mall.

" Mom im home!!" I called. No answer,thats weird. Mom hadnt work tonight and i know shes not with her friends she would have texted me and told me.

"Mom!!!!" I called again. Still no answer.

I went searching through the whole house before i has gotten to the bathroom. "Mom, are you in there?" i asked, hoping for a respondence.

I opened the door to fin a sight i did not and i mean did not ever want to see.

My mother passed out on the floor with blood seeping for a gash on her forehead. I rushed and grabbed a towel to hold on her head well i call 911.

After 15 minutes the ambulance finally arrived and carried her away. I had no way of getting to the hospital right now, my car had to be taken to the shop and i dont dare take my moms car.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and called Tj.

"Tj, Tj i need you to come pick me up, im so scared, my mom....they took her to the hospital...and she didnt look good at all" i wept into the phone.

"Ill be there as soon as i can" and with that he hung the phone up.

It was 15 minutes for Tj to get me and another 12 to the hospital.

" Im here for my mother Rachel Davison" i asked

The nurse gave me a sorrowful look and just then the doctor came out. Sense my mom is a doctor and works in the hospital im know there very well.

" Addison, im so sorry,... but your mother, she didnt make it. The cut on her head was to deep and she had been there to long before you found her, again im very very sorry for your loss. Your mother will be missed" the doctor said and walked away.

I sank to my knees and curl up in a ball. How could this happen? This isnt right. Tj kneeled down and picked me up as i sobbed into his shoulder.

" Youll come home with me tonight". he said softly in too my hair.

Tj carried me to his car and drove slowly to the bands house.

Once we got there he carried me inside and went straight to his room,not even saying one word to the rest of the band.

Tj gave me something to sleep in and laid down with me once i was finished changing.

"Addison,this maybe a dumb question....but are you okay? I dont think you even blinked sense we left the hospital." Tj asked

I didnt respond, i just curled up into his chest and cried. Tj understood and didnt ask again and just simply rubbed my back.

***Next Morning***

I woke at 10:30 with a headache from all the crying and found Tj nowhere in sight.

Sighing as i got out of bed and got dressed. I walked downstairs to see Tj and the rest if the band just sitting there. Monte was the first of to come up and give me a hug fallowed by Craig, Robert, and Micheal.

I walked over to Tj and knew today i had to tell the family and Maddy about my mom.

God is this gonna be hard..