I cant believe him!!

Its been almost a 2 weeks now sense Noa moved in with us. But something just doesnt feel right right now.

Though her and i became close but i still have that feeling shes hiding something.

Tj and i barely ever talk but when we do its just a few words.

So today Craig and i are going out together and just doing whatever.

"Hey sweetie you ready to go?" Craig asked giving me a kiss on the cheek. I nodded my head and smile grabbing him by the collar of his shirt nicely and kissing him on the lips.

"You know, i really like it when you do that" he said and smiled kissing me softly on the lips one more time before grabbing his car keys and then my hand.

When we reached his car he let go of my hand and opened the car door for me. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

The car ride to wherever he was taking me was a comfortable silence. It gave me time to think about how lucky i am to be with Craig and how much i love him. I truly do love him and dont wanna lose him ever.

After awhile i was snapped outta my thoughts by Craig grabbing my hand and shaking it a little to get my attention.

"Were at the mall babe cmon lets go." he said smiling and leaning over to peck my cheek. I blushed and looked away getting out of the car.

I looked around the parking lot and saw Tjs car. Huh, i wonder what hes doing here. 

"where do you wanna go babe?" Craig asked me giving my hand a light squeeze. I told him hottopic and Spencer is okay and then where ever he wanted.

As we were walking i noticed two people who looked very familiar to me. and then it clicked.OMG TJ IS WITH NOA...and wait a minute what are they doing....THEYRE KISSING!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM. Craig saw it to and just made me turn around and walk away but he was madder then i was. 

So this is going to be fun when we get home.....

Authors note

just a filler guys. Ive been having writers block and have been going through a really hard time right now so ill update whenever i can>