Time with Maddie

Its been two days sense Craig and i started "dating" and i can already tell hes totally different from Tj. He cares a lot me and spends a lot more time with me then Tj did. All the guys but Tj knows about us and when Tjs around Craig and i act as just "friends" and really dont pay a whole lot of attention to each other.

Today Im going out with Maddie to tell her whats happened lately and get her update and have some girl time sense i live in a house full of boys. Im wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a black veil brides shirt with black boots. 

Luckily TJ wasnt home today so before i left i gave Craig a kiss and walked out with all the guys chanting "get it ". I grabbed my keys and was off to my old neighborhood. To be honest with you i was kinda nervous about going back for fear i would miss my old house and my mom. But once i was in the car half way there, there was no turning back.

I got to Maddies house and got out of the car. I still had the key she gave me to her house incase of emergency and stuff. When i walked in she was sitting on the couch watching TV. I had this great idea so i walked up behind her very very quietly and got right next to her ear and said "boo". She jumped off the couch and landed on the floor in front of it. She was holding her chest panting and screaming with tears in her eyes. She looked at me and was about to kill me until i ran. She cased me all around her house and the backyard. Until she gave up and went back in side to grab her stuff. 

I was waiting in the car for her for five minutes before she came out again and got in the car. " So Addie, Thanks for scaring the crap outta me and almost giving me a heartattack.But anyways how are you?" she asked smiling. I looked at for a second afraid to tell her that i was in the hospital for something stupid i did awhile ago but shes like a sister to me so i havet o tell her everything."Well I was actually in the hospital a few days ago." I said hoping she really wouldnt ask why but she did.

"I found out Tj cheated on me and i kinda tried to kill myself." i told her bracing for the yelling she was gonna do . 

" Addison why the heck would you do that i mean i know you were upset and all but really, your lucky you didnt actually die because when i die i wouldve beat your ghost butt. " she said lighting the mood a little "So are you and him still together?" she said with a straight face.

"No actually. Craig and i are together now. He helped me through everything the most and was there before when Tj wasnt." she looked at me and smiled/ I looked at her confused.

" I always thought you and Craig would be cuter together then Tj. Honestly Addie he seemed like kind of player anyways. Im glad youre happy." she said leaning over to give me a die hug. 

Soon we were at the mall and going through every store there was. After our day together i dropped her back off at her house and headed home with my 20 shopping bags .I turned off the car and grabbed as many bags as i could and went and knocked on the door with my elbow sense i had no free hands to use to knock or open the door with. And to my surprise, Tj oped the door. Lovely .....just lovely. 

"Hey do you need help with anything?" he asked i nodded my head yes and told him there was more in the back . I brought them all in and put them on the table in the kitchen where i sat the other ones.

"Holy crap, I always knew girls could shop but dang Addie are you broke now?" Monte asked laughing.. I laughed a lilttle to and shook my head no. And made the few trips upstaris to take everythign to my room. I was putting everything away whent there was knock on my door. I put the shirt down i was folding and went to answer it .

I opened it to find the very person i was waiting to see sense i stepped foot in the house." Hey Craig." i said with a smirk. He kissed my cheek entering my room and shutting the door.

" I was bored so i came up here to see what my girl is doing. And by the way , I love calling my girl now." He said smiling from ear to ear.

" And i love when you call me that. Ohh and i got you something today.." ai pulled a black watch that had escape the fate written on it and handed it to him. 

" Addie, you didnt have to do this." he said admiring the watch carefully putting it on. " I know, its just a thank you present . for letting me move in and being there the most for me when no one else was." i said rubbing the back of my neck well looking at my shoes.

" Babe, its nothing. I care for you unlike Tj. You never have to worrry about me hurting you okay?" he ha asked getting up and lifting my head to look him in the eye.

I smiled and nodded kissing him for a long time. eventually we broke apart and laid on my bed. He was just laying there looking at me and i was blushing.

"Youre cute when you blush." he said running his index finger over my cheek. That made me blush even more. 

"Well im gonna head downstairs before Tj gets any idea ,okay?" he asked getting up gently. 

"yea ill be down soon too just let me finish putting stuff away first okay" i said as i gave him a kiss pushing him out the door. 

"This could truely be the start of something good" i thought to myself smiling thinking of Craig.