fifteen

Dakotas

         ERR, ERR, ERR, ERR

         what the fuck is that noise?! I smash my head further into my pillow and groan.

          "Shut up!" I yell into the dark room, expecting whatever is making that noise to shut up...Then it hit me

         "Fucking alarm."

          I groan and sit up, reaching over and slamming my hand down onto the plastic box. I fall back into my comfy spot about to fall back asleep when my bedroom door suddenly opens.

         "Hey, you gotta wake up. We're leaving in a hour." The small boy says from my doorway. He flicks on the light causing me to squeeze my eyes shut.

         "Damn, did you really have to do that?" I angrily snap at the figure. I hear him chuckle and I shoot him a death glare, zach.

         "wow, if looks could kill i'd be dead." He chuckles and walks out of the room. I groan and rip the covers off, instantly getting hit by the cold air.

        "Good morning Ja- oh yeah." I shake my head after realizing he wasn't there and flip my legs off the side of the bed to stand up. I walk over to where I had the outfit I was going to wear today and changed, applied a pinkish lipstick, thrown my hair into a low pony and added a mickey mouse hat to cover my clear bed head. (outfit down below)

        "You ready dakota? The bus is here

        "You ready dakota? The bus is here." Corbyn peaks his head in. I nod and place any little thing I left out into my suitcase and exit the room, following corbyn through the house and through the front door where a huge bus was parked outside.

        "Welcome to your new life!" Daniel yells from the entrance of the huge gray bus.

      "Holy shit this is huge!" I laugh and take off towards the front where Daniel was last located.

       "Looking great as always Dakota!" He laughs and nudges my side. He takes one of my suitcases and start to show me around.

      "So this as you can tell, this is the living area. We have games here and a huge TV right there, oh and there's where we keep all of our food." He smiles and points at the different items. The huge flat screen TV faced a couch that wrapped around the wall and had a table in the middle. Underneath the TV there were game console galore and all different types of movies.

        And finally to the left there was the food. The cupboards were full of goodies and the fridge was packed with all different items including my favorite drink, pink lemonade. He continues down the hallway and presses a button on the wall which opened the black sliding door to revel the sleeping corners.

         "You're lucky, you get to pick between the top bunk over here." Daniel pats a top bunk near him and then moves to the opposite side of the room and pats a bottom bunk. "Or the bottom bunk over here." Daniel cheers.