one

dakota

"Dakota, you have a customer!" My best friend Laura shouts from the back of the small café. I finish washing my hands and I head to the front.

"Hello Sir, how may I help you? " I ask the boy standing in front of me with four of his friends behind him. They were all wearing beanies and dark sunglasses but not dark enough to not see the slight movement of their eyes. I was clearly annoyed from having to say the same line over and over again for the past 10 hours. I mean whattttt, that wouldn't get annoying at all. He looks at me clearly catching that I'm annoyed and smirks as if he has a brilliant idea and opens his mouth to speak.

"May I get...Uhh...A...uh...Campfire Mocha wait no...a...Nah...how about a...no...you know what I'll just go with a...yeah let's just go with 5 campfire mochas." He smirks, looking me in the eyes.

"You little fu- " I started to say but was cut off by Laura.

     "DAKOTA DON'T YOU DARE SAY THE F WORD!" She shouts from the back. I wipe off the glare from my face and put on a fake preppy smile.

"That will be $28.70" I smile at him. He takes out his wallet and hands me the cash needed. I grab his change and hand it to back to him.

"Why was it so much?" He asks while putting away his wallet.

"I don't know. New price policy I guess." I smirk. No, I didn't just add an extra $7.00 to his price because he was being cocky, why would I ever do that?!

I walk back into the kitchen and tell Laura the order. You may think that since you're wearing sunglasses and a hat no ones gonna notice you Marais. Yes I said Marais. Marais as in Jonah Marais from Why Don't We. I absolutely despise all of the members of Why Don't We, maybe not Jack but everyone else I hate. Ugh I can't stand them! I mean they have amazing vocals and they're all very good looking, it's just something about them that I CAN NOT STAND THEM NOR' THEIR FANS!...SOME FANS!

I come back to reality and pull out my phone clicking on the blue bird icon which opens Twitter. I click on the icon to create a new tweet and I think for a second, should I really do this? I mean he was being cocky for no reason and I am really bored. You know what, I don't like my job anyways and plus, what's the worst that could happen?

Why Don't We spotted in a local café 17382 PalmIce St. They may still be there if you come now! pic.jpdqhaxyts-//:-

I attach a picture of Jonah at the counter and I click the tweet button and instantly get 2 RT's. Maybe this will teach Mr. Marais a lesson.

"Dakota! Here are his drinks." Laura hands me 5 cups filled with liquid and turns to walk away.

"Wait, Laura do you mind coming up front with me?" I ask. She sighs and follows behind me.

"Gosh, that took you a long time." He laughs and rolls his eyes making his little friends snicker.

"Hope you have a fan-free day Mr...Marais." I smirk. Jonah freezes and goes pales.

"DAKOTA!" Laura laughs and shakes my arm.

"You didn't"

I crossed my arms and raised one eyebrow. Jonah and the rest of the band turn around and face the door, fans were running down the street heading straight towards the café.

"You didn't." Jonah looks back at me, his jaw hanging in disbelief.

"Oh yes I did." I smirk and take off my apron, My work here is done. I place my apron on my arm and I take off through the back door leaving Jonah and his friends bombarded by fans.

I arrive home and I kick off my shoes.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell. I go over to the kitchen and grab a bag of chips.

"How was work?" My mom Bethany asks. I told her it was like any other day, if she found out about the whole Jonah and Why Don't We thing she would be on my case for the rest of my life. My sister Emily loves them and she also would be mad about me meeting them without getting her a phone call with dickhead... I mean Jonah which happens to be her 'prince in shining amour'.

You guys mean so much to me