I listen to the fading sound of quiet murmurs and footsteps before getting out of bed and doing my morning routine.

I take a quick shower and comb through my wet hair before taking a towel and trying to dry it, too lazy to actually blow dry it. Once my hair is dry enough not to drip water and soak up my shirt, I take an elastic and tie up my thick hair to a high ponytail. I know it's going to be weird and lumpy now that I have tied it while it's wet but I can just straighten it or something later. I change into some decent clothes, leggings and a sweater. To top it all off I tie the strings of the sweater into a bow type knot.

(Don't judge and think it's weird😂 Legit everyone in my school does that with their hoodies and don't think it's a "girly girl" thing, tons of guys do it, in fact I learned this from a dude at school. It's just tying the string that adjusts the hood into a bow. It's what the "cool kids" do😂 Its done by tying the string the same way you do with your shoe laces.)

With that I head down stairs for breakfast.

As I walk down stairs I hear the murmurs of the boys and I sigh, a deep breath of sadness as I recall the events of this morning. They saw me with my ugly morning face and 'Albert Einstein hair', not that his hair is bad, he has really good style, it's just that I don't think boys find it very visually appeasing. But then again, fuck boys and their beauty standards. I am beautiful. And to all those boys who have no beauty standards for girls and respect us, then you go boy! Respect for you!

Still though.

It is a bit hard to face the when less than an hour ago I was yelling at them to get out of my room.

So how do I casually transition from I-just-yelled-at-you-and-kicked-you-out-of-my-room to "Oh hey bestie! Sorry for yelling at you! Do you want some orange juice to drink while I eat my breakfast?". That's a bit hard to do don't you think?

I inhale a sharp breath before breathing out slowly and letting my chest rise and then fall. I put on a faked brave face and walk into my kitchen as if I was walking onto a battle field.

Because of the open concept design of my house, the kitchen and the living room have no wall between them so anyone in the living room can see anyone in the kitchen and I'm pretty sure the boys are in the living room. Times like this make me question the fact why I love Maven so much. The idiot brought random dudes in my house and now I can't eat breakfast because of the random dudes! Why am I still friends with him?

"Come on Calypso!" I tell myself, speaking to myself in my thoughts. "This is your house and you can do anything you want!"

My own words of encouragement encourage me and I stand up straight and prepare myself for...social interaction.

I continue into the kitchen, well aware of all the 8 pairs of eyes starting at my back, but I just pretend like they are not there and get a glass of water. They don't say a word as they stare at my back. I know they are looking at me without actually seeing them because I can feel their strong gazes. They stare for so long that I start to feel self conscious of my back. My back. It's weird but I kind of do I have a good reason, I have some pretty broad shoulders. It's not abnormally broad, something that isn't really noticeable unless it is pointed out, but even then it's no big deal. Instead of describing my shoulders as broad, you could also describe them as strong. It sounds much better than broad.

I quickly gulp down all my water and put the glass in the sink and just as I am about to get some toast for breakfast Maven finally speaks up.

"Well, good morning to you too." He says sarcastically.

I turn around and am greeted by the, not surprisingly, handsome boys of BTS...

And Maven.

"You break in to my house and invade my room without permission." I walk around the island in the kitchen and lean on it with my arms crossed over my chest as I face them. "So yeah, my morning had been just peachy." I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Well, I will have you know that I didn't not break in, your mom gave me a key and two, I was doing you a favour. It's—" Maven looks down at the watch on his wrist. "—1 in the afternoon. I helped you by waking you."

"Yeah, well, thanks for waking me but—" I knit my eyebrows together. "—wait. Hold up, my mom gave you keys?"

"Yeah." Maven nods his head. He rummages through his pocket and pulls out a keychain and holds it out. The familiar shape of my house key can me seen in the bunches of other keys and fancy key chains. "See."

"Oh my..." I shake my head. "She might as well give it to the whole neighbourhood."

Maven laughs and I see small smiles appear of the faces of BTS.

"She already have one to Daniel without my permission now you." I say.

"Well, sucks to suck." Maven shrugs with a smug look on his face.

"Hey, that's not nice to–"

Maven appears by my side and drapes an arm over my shoulders. "Kidding! Chill."

I sigh and give up. "Okay, sure, whatever."

"Um, we're still here." RM says and waves his hand with a smile.

"Oh?" I recall this morning and the reason I was afraid to go into my kitchen. "Oh."

"Anyone feel like this is déjà vu?" V asks.

"Yeah, like the day she freaked out when she saw us." Suga says and then smiles as if he is trying to hold back his laughter with his lips pressed into a fine line, yet his handsome features curve into a smile.

Probably thinking about how much of an idiot I looked like.

"Oh yeah, she was so scared, and then she started whispering to Maven and then she forget we were here." Jimin laughs, the sound of literal rainbows.

I know rainbows have no sound but if you hear Jimin's laugh the you would think otherwise.

"Haha." I laugh nervously.

My arm rises to run my hand through my hair but I remember that my hair is tied up to I just help up weirdly flattening my hair with my hand on my head.

"So, What are you guys doin' here." I lean back on the counter as Maven stands next to me.

Note: I'm not leaning because I'm relaxed, I am very tense as of right now. Leaning back is just my way of trying to look normal and act less tense.

"We're going out!" Maven says.

"So? Why did you have to come to my house." I look at him with a confused face.

Mavens excited expression drops and he looks at me with a blank face. "Seriously?" He shakes his head in disappointment. "Because you're coming, smart one."

"I can't." I say.

"Why?" All of BTS and Maven say in unison.

"Well—"

My sentences interrupted as the doorbell rings all all of us snap our heads in the direction of the noise. There a a short pause before everyone looks away from the door and back at me, expecting me to open it.

I push myself off the counter so I am no longer leaning on it. "That's the reason why." I say before I begin to walk to the door and answer it.

I know who's there.

I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking of him.

© ɢᴏʟᴅxxxᴍᴏᴏɴ

Chapter Six of:LOVE

Chapter Six of:
LOVE