3 Girls, 3 Boys, 1 Summer (Ch. 1)

Ashlee's p.o.v.

'See you tonight spence!' I said to her while we walked out the school.

'8 o'clock right?' she asked

'uhum. I'm so excited'

'yeah me tooo!'

'but I really have to go now' I said 'cause I have to pack, I haven't do anything yet'

'Haha, me too. Byeee' and she turned right and I turned left.

It was Friday afternoon. School was over so let the summer begin!! This summer could be the best summer ever cause tonight I'm going to California with my best friends Spencer, Emily, Justin, Ryan and Chaz. It's gonna be amazing. The plane would leaves at 9 o'clock, it's 4 and an half hour in the plane and the time difference is 3 hour so let met think..(math is not my best subject..not at all) 'so eh..' I said to myself '9+4=13 so we arrive at 1 o'clock but because of the time difference it'll be 10 o'clock.'

Back home I grabbed some chocolate and some to drink, (Spence, Em and I are addicted to it. Not very good, I know. But I can't resist it..it's so sweet and yummie. It's like..like Justin, haha.) and I went upstairs. Turned MTV on, got my purple/blue suitcase and opened it. (I don't know what color it is. Sometimes it seems purple and sometimes blue, so..)

'okay' I said while I opened my closet and stand in front of it. 'so.. what am I gonna put in this empty suicase..'

After 10 mins of staring at my closet I took every summer dress, t shit and short that I have and threw it on my bed. I sat down beside my clothes and started to fold it. Then I putted it in my suitcase and..

'IT FITS!!' I said almost screaming. Last year it took me 3 hours to get my suitcase closed. Now it almost explode but it fits 'Oh yeah. In ONE TIME, BABY!'

I sat down on my bed and watched to the TV. Then I saw a beautiful pink stiletto on the screen.

'Oh shit' I said and stood up 'I forgot my shoes' while I stand in front of my closet, thinking which shoes I would take I said

'oh and my toothbrush, makeup oh and bracelets, neckless..ahww, that's never gonna fit'

I sighted and opened my suitcase.

'I'm really sorry but some of you have to go back in the closet. But who? Eh..I mean wich.' I said confused 'damnit, I should stop talking to 'things''

'Okay' I thought and picked up a white beach dress. 'I don't really need this one' I said and threw it on my bed.

'no but wait! That's the dress Justin likes so much. And I put it back in my suitcase.

'And why do I have 6 pyjama's? 4 is enough right.'

'...'

'nooo but pyjama's are cute, I need 6'

Okay 4 bikini's..a little too much'

I Thew 2 bikini's on the bed

'but..i've to look good on the beach. For Justin' and putted them back in my suitcase

I sighted 'ughh, this doesn't work'

2 hours later I closed my suitcase

'it fits. Finally! In eh..i don't know..100 times?'

Then my mom called 'Leen, Ash, dinner!'

Well, that's a good timing and I walked downstairs.

After dinner I watched some TV but there wasn't any interesting so I texted Justin.

see you 2nite, loveyou xx

a few seconds later I got a message back

this summer's gonna be awesome, I love you 2 babe. X

At 7.30 I got myself ready to leave. My parents and Leen would bring me to the airport. Leen's almost 6 years old and she was so excited that we were going out so 'late' and that she would be back home so 'late' (9 o'clock I guess..)  

We sat in the car.

'are you excited Ash?' my mom asked

'well, duhh' I said and laughed

'let's go then' said my dad and he started the car and began to drive

'Ashlee, Ashlee!' said Aleena while she pulled at my arm

'what's up Leen?' I asked her

'well, Daddy says that we're gonna be back home verrrryyy late. Like in the middele of the night. So when everyone is sleeping, we are not.

I smiled at her 'woaah that is pretty cool'

I saw her face lighting up and she smiled.