Chapter 19

Harry's POV

A couple months had passed and things were going amazing, Louis and I were absolutely great and Ashton was happy too. Everything was running smoothly so of course, I had to take a risk that could potentially ruin that.

Louis and I were great, I loved him. I loved him a lot and he loved me too. I remember when I told him I loved him we were curled up on his couch, late at night, the only light being from the full moon out and the telly. I mumbled 'I love you' to him so softly I didn't even think he heard me.

Then he smiled real big and kissed the top of my head and whispered back that he loved me too. It was simple but not casual. It wasn't like I was saying goodbye and I tacked on an 'I love you'. It was so simple, late night cuddling whispers of our love for one and other, it was perfect.

Louis was perfect, hell our relationship was perfect. But it was like we were just on this endless circle, it wasn't going anywhere. It was stuck on this merry go fricking round. So I wanted to take it a step further, I wanted our relationship go father.

"You're going to ask him to what?" Niall gasped.

"You heard me, Niall." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Harry, you two have been officially together for what? Two months?" Niall said.

"Two and a half." I mumbled.

"Still, you two haven't been together nearly long enough for this kind of commitment." Niall shook his head.

"I've been in love with Louis for fifteen years, it's been long enough." I fired back.

Niall pinched the bridge of his nose, "Harry, you aren't thinking this through. This is not going to end well."

"Is it so bad that I want my family to be whole? That's all I've ever dreamt of since Ashton was born."

Niall shook his head, "I can't stop you but I just don't think you should go through with this."

"Well it's too late, I already got it custom made." I shrugged.

Niall gaped at me, "You got it custom made? You couldn't have gotten a regular one like everyone else?"

"Louis isn't like everyone else! He's special which means he should get a special one." I grumbled. "Look I'm done with this conversation, so if you'll excuse me I need to go pick up a bouquet of flowers and personally deliver it to my wonderful boyfriend."

"What? You're trying to butter him up so he'll say yes." Niall snorted as I shot him a dirty look. He raised his arms in defense, "alright, alright. Go do your thing. If this goes south everyone knows I'll be here to hold you no matter what I say."

I smiled softly and kissed his cheek gently, "Thank you."

"Yeah, yeah. Go waste your kisses on Louis instead." He waved me off. "I'll watch Ashton for you."

"Please don't bother him while his band is practicing, you know he hates it when you do that." I pleaded.

Niall frowned, "But I love watching his band."

"Niall," I said sternly.

"Fine, I'll leave them be." He huffed.

"Thank you." I smiled as I headed out the door and made my way to the bakery. "Hello, Barbara."

"Harry! Do you have the baby with you?" She asked excitedly.

"Don't say that around Ashton, I don't think he'd be too pleased with you calling him a baby." I chuckled. "I just came to pick up a devil's food cake, for Lou."