Chapter 16

Louis' POV

Harry and I climbed into the car and drove off down the road. I was so nervous, I had never really thought what me and harry having a son meant for us. I never thought if we were going to try and be together again.

Even though this was literally the first date, I wanted to marry the man sitting in my passenger's seat. I'm thirty years old, I wouldn't waste my time going on a date if I didn't see a future and a future with harry was beautiful. I saw future for us when we were 16 and now I actually had a chance to make it happen.

Though I didn't want Harry to know just how important this date was to me, hell if I didn't have class I would've bought a whole new outfit and pampered myself just to look perfect for this event. So I decided to play it cool and pretend like I wasn't freaking out on the inside because the entire future of mine and Harry's relationship relied on this night.

No pressure though.

I plastered a lazy smirk on my face as I looked at Harry out of the corner of my eye, "So you didn't tell me where we were going on this date so I may have taken it upon myself to pick the location."

"Shit." Harry muttered lowly, like I wasn't meant to hear it. "I had everything planned out and I knew I was forgetting something, of course it was something as simple as the location."

"It's fine, love. I have the perfect place for us to go." I patted his thigh gently. He blushed lightly and looked away from me looking out the window instead. We didn't talk much for the rest of the drive but his eyes lit up when he saw where we were at.

"The bakery?" He asked.

I nodded slightly, "Where we first met."

"Please go run down to the bakery and fetch some cupcakes, I forgot Lottie needs to take them in for her class party." My mum groaned. The twins were four now and they were in a  stage where they were always a pain in the ass, it made it difficult for mum to keep up with me, Lottie or Fizzy because she was so caught up in the twins' nonsense.

"Course." I shrugged and grabbed the keys and some money as I made my way out to the car. I drove down to one of the very few bakeries in Doncaster that actually had decent baked goods. I rarely went in but my mum got stuff from there all the time.

I walked into the cute little bakery and the little bell rang above the door. A young boy came around the corner and smiled, "Hi, what can I get for you?"

He was good looking, no doubt about it. Kind of made me self conscious  about my own appearance. Of course the day I decided to leave the house in sweats and not do anything with my hair I run into a cute boy. "Um, I need a dozen cupcakes. Half chocolate, half vanilla."

"Okay." He chirped as he quickly put some neatly in a box. "Louis, right?"

"Yeah, how do you know my name?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes in a playful manor. "We go to the same school, silly."

"W-We do? Are you sure? I would've recognized someone as attractive as you." I blurted and my face flushed red when I realized what I said.

He blushed as well and giggled lightly, "Yeah, I'm sure. My mate Niall is on the football team with you."

I knew who Niall was but still I had never seen the curly haired boy. Niall was always rambling about his good friend Harry though. "Are you Harry by any chance?"