Chapter 12

Third person POV

Louis had arrived at the bar right before nine where Liam and Zayn were already waiting in a booth. "Hey, Lou." Zayn stood up and gave him a hug.

"Hey, Zayn." Louis hugged him back. They both sat back in the booth and liam handed louis a beer.

"Hey where's Harry and Niall?" Liam asked taking a sip from his own drink.

"Uh they're on their way but they'll be here soon." Louis shrugged.

"Alright, I haven't seen Niall in a while." Zayn smiled.

Liam turned to Zayn. "Didn't you have a thi—"

"No." Zayn cut Liam off quickly.

"Wait you had a thing, with Niall?" Louis laughed. "I thought he was straight."

"He is but he was going through a 'I think I'm gay' faze so we kinda hooked up at a party and a few times after. He then got over it and that was all that happened." Zayn mumbled and downed his drink.

"Oh my god, that's amazing. Why have I never heard of this before?" Louis leaned forward, all of his interest into Zayn. Which wasn't strange anymore, his attention had been into Zayn lately. The man looked like a god.

"Cause, after it happened both of us decided to  keep it quiet. Liam here only knows because he was like my only friend in high school since everyone thought I was some art freak." He shrugged.

"Yeah, I mean I did too but now I realise that your much more than that. I wish I would've dated you when I had the chance." Louis drank his drink.

"Wish you would've." Zayn nodded as Liam looked between them weirdly.

"Louis can you help me get another round?" Liam asked as he stood and grabbed Louis by the arm, not giving louis a chance to respond. They got to the bar and Liam let him go. Liam ordered another round and turned back to Louis.

"Ow, you practically ripped my arm out of my socket." Louis whimpered.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Liam hit Louis in the chest, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to get his point across. Liam wouldn't ever purposely hurt someone, he could but that didn't mean he did.

"What are you going on about?" Louis scoffed and rubbed his chest. He wouldn't admit it but that hurt a little.

"It's clear that your flirting with Zayn and it needs to stop, especially when Harry gets here." Liam crossed his arms.

"Why does it matter if Harry's here or not?" Louis rolled my eyes.

"Hm, let me think about that. Maybe because he's the father of your child? Maybe because that would be awkward for everyone?" Liam snorted.

"How is that awkward? We dated years ago, those feelings we had are gone. They've been gone for a while. What we had was a fling, nothing more. We're just two guys who have a kid."

But none of it was true. Louis had tried to find harry the rest of his high school years. He thought he was in love with him but after he went off to college he gave up on trying to find him.

Over the years he had also given up on love. Louis thought love wasn't a real thing and he refused to ever be 'in love' again. So now that Harry was back in his life he didn't want those feelings of 'love' to come back.