Chapter 17

Harry's POV

After I shut the door I leaned up against it and just reminisced on everything that happened tonight. Only one word could describe this night. "Wow." I whispered.

"I take it went well." I jolted and looked to see Ashton and Niall standing in the doorway.

"Jesus Niall, you guys scared the shit out of me." I huffed.

"Sorry." He shrugged.

"So did it? Go well, I mean." Ashton asked.

"It went amazing." I gushed.

"Tell us everything, I'll go make some tea. I'll meet you guys in the living room." Niall said excitedly and rushed into the kitchen.

I shook my head as Ashton and I made our way to the living room. We sat down on the couch and slowly awaited Niall's return. Soon he came back with a tray that had three cups of tea on it, don't know why he was the one to make it when this isn't his house but whatever.

"Okay, now spill." Niall said expectantly.

"You're enjoying this too much." I shook my head. "Well, like an idiot I didn't plan out where we were going to go but Louis decided on a place and took me to the bakery in which we first met." I started. "To be honest I'm pretty sure Ashton may have been conceived there as well."

"Gross." Ashton grimaced.

Niall gaped at him, "It's not gross, it's where they first met and what caused them to reunite. It's sweet." He cooed.

"Yeah, cause hearing about my parents conceiving me on a bakery is so romantic." Ashton snorted.

I rolled my eyes, "I thought you guys wanted me to tell you about our night?"

"Right, right. Continue." Ashton said, them both turning their attention back to me.

"Well, we ordered a carrot cake and talked about old memories, and then I brought up that I wanted to marry him eventually." I said which the two of them groaned. "What?"

"Harry, you don't bring up marriage on the first date." Niall whined. "Are you trying to repel men?"

"Well that's where you're wrong, Niall." I said matter-of-factly. "Louis said it was ridiculous that I didn't think he wanted to marry him eventually."

"Aww." Ashton cooed.

Niall looked at him, "Oh so that's sweet but not Louis taking him to where they met and where you were conceived?"

"Yes, it is." Ashton said and turned his attention back to me.

I rolled my eyes as their stupid banter and continued on. "Anyways, then he kissed me. It was sweet and made nostalgia hit me like a mother fucking truck."

"Wow you have such a way with words, dad." Ashton said sarcastically.

"Would you shut up?" Niall snapped. "Okay, so what happened next?"

"Then he brought me back here and he wanted to kiss the top of my head, but he couldn't reach." I chuckled fondly. "So he grabbed the brick off the porch and stood on top of it so he could."

"It's funny to think that back in high school you two were the same height." Niall laughed. "Ashton, you are very blessed to have gotten your height from Harry."

"I know, pops is shorter than me." Ashton chuckled.

"Alright, stop making fun of your father." I chuckled. "You need to get to bed, you've got school in the morning."