Chapter 4

"Where is Itachi?" Tobi asked irately, his only shown eye searched the cave as if the said Uchiha would pop out

'I have my suspicions about that, ever since Itachi returned with Kisame's remains. I wonder how this will play out' Pein's eyes narrowed

"He is not currently in the base" he stared, observing Toni's reaction closely 'He's putting it together now'

"So we have a traitor, do we? How ironic; once a traitor, always a traitor. How very disappointing" Tobi drawled but hid attempts to sound nonchalant did not fool Pein nor Konan.

They did not need any doujutsu (Byakugan for that matter) to see the fury that tone had masked.

"What are your plans now, Madara?" Pein questioned, wanting to know what they were going to do to achieve the peace he so desperately desired.

"We will let Itachi leave for now. He can't hide and escape forever, and we have other matters to attend to. Itachi will find out that bi I be quits Akatsuki, in a most hard and painful way. Oh yes, he will regret it" Tobi answered, his voice turning threatening at the end with laced of venom.

"Very well. As it is late, we will retire" the orange haired man stated
✋pause
......
GoddessOfBlack89: CUT! CUT, CUT, CUT, CUT, CUUUUUUUT!!!!!

Tobi: *sigh* what now DIRECTOR?

GoddessOfBlack89: YAHIKO! NAGATO! YOU BOTH ARE SKIPPING YOUR LINES!

Yahiko: we did? *read over his and Nagato's script with Nagato looking over his as well* oh, yeah. Sorry everyone

Nagato: my appoligise. It really doesn't help that it's 2 in the morning

Konan: well you better get it right! I am very tired and i want to sleep, everyone agreed right?

Everyone Else: yeah, yeah, *yawn* yeah

Tobi: Fine Fine. Let's start again

GoddessOfBlack89: Alright people! Start with the close up!

Naruko: ACTION! DATTEBAYO!

GoddessOfBlack89: and why are you here?! You're not needed in this scene! Get out!
......
👍Play
[Tobi clears his throat as he start his line again]