Prologue

||War is Not Over Yet|| ||Sequel of Change is a Good Thing, Right?||
.....

Naruko's eyes widen in horror. In front of her.

"Y-You....h-how did you find me?" Naruko took a stance in front of her children who clutched on her dress tightly, shaking in fear.

"We-"

"Well done. So this is where you have been. And look, four kids. Must be a reason why we can't find you. Very smart" Obito emerge from the shadows

"YOU!" Naruko yelled as she glared at the Orange masked man

"I'll be taking the Kyuubi now" Tobi charge

"Not a chance!" Naruko charge with a Rasengan, her clones grabbed a hold of the unconscious Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sasuke, Konan, and semi unconscious Nagato.

They reverse summon back to the Summon Realm. Itachi stood in front if Naruko, ready to protect her and their children.

"Hm. SK you two got together" Madara smirked as he attacked and flung them away.

The clones grabbed a hold of the crying kids and reverse summon themselves away. Naru grabbed her husband and made a run for it before disappearing in the cornering using the same method.

But unfortunately when Naruko and Itachi in the summon realm one if her clones pop away. One holding her child. Memories of Madara taking her child and dispel her clone flooded her mind.

Itachi grabbed a hold of Naruko when she reverse summon herself back to their house. It was completely destroyed....nothing like a crater and no sign of Tobi anywhere. Naruko sunk in her knees as she broke down and cried. Tears spilt from her eyes uncontrollably.

"No....no....no no no no no! NO!"

"Naruko...Naruko...stop"

"NARUTO!!!!!!!!" Naruko screamed out her son's name to the heaven.

.......

And bam! There goes the prologue! Chapters will soon come after guys! Be patient! Bye~