Chapter 04: Daydreaming.

Start from the beginning

What the heck is he talking about? Then he leaned forward and ended the space between us. I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt nothing pressed on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw no one infront of me, only other students looking at me as if I was an alien.

'This is so humiliating.'

I hid my face inside the book and groaned. The effects of Byun Baekhyun to me. I said to him that I don't like him anymore but why am I acting like this?! Why am I acting like this just because of the kiss, it was just a kiss on the cheeks! For the love of kisses! ARGHHH!

'Maybe I don't like him anymore. Maybe it's love now, not like anymore.'

"AISHHHH!" I frustatingly yelled and messed my hair again.

"JUNG MIEUN GET OUT THIS INSTANT!" Mrs. Jang yelled, I stood up quickly getting my bag and ran outside the library bringing the book with me.

'Stupid book why do I have to bring you?'

I scowled while walking at the hallway to gates of our school, I stared at the book and made faces. I randomly flipped into a page and read it which made me grimaced.

"People who daydreams are the ones who are longing for the things they we're dreaming of."

Seriously?! Is this book making fun of me? Tell me why did I brang this book with me? This book really knows what I feel. I shoved the book on my bag and looked up only to see Baekhyun infront of me. I looked around the hallway and no student was seen then I looked back at him only to see him smiling.

'The-oh-so-byun-baekhyun is smiling!'

I looked at him intently, why is he smiling? He walked to me with that cute smile plastered in his face. He bowed down to my level and his smile grew wider,

"I'm really not good expressing what I feel but, I think this will do." He said and pressed his lips on mine.

Once again, I closed my eyes but felt nothing but air on my lips. I heard someone snapping his fingers so I opened my eyes and saw Park Chanyeol, one of Baekhyun's bestfriends grinning at me. My eyes blinked multiple times before it sank in my head that I was puckering my lips at him.

"Want to kiss me?" He asked and smiled mischievously.

'So embarrassing.'

I smiled wearily at him, "Hey yoda." Baekhyun said and putted his hands on Chanyeol's shoulder looking at me.

"Let's go." Baekhyun said and dragged Chanyeol away.

Once they we're out of sight, I let out a frustrated groan. It's the second time I daydreamed today! Stupid effects of Byun Baekhyun. I need to go home, I regretted that time that I wanted to go to school.

**

I already got home and I was greeted by Taehyung who was holding a book infront of me. As I got inside, he asked me if I could help with his assignment I agreed. Actually, Taehyung is a very smart kid there are just things he doesn't know and understand.

"Noona after you change go to my and hyung's room. Help me with my assignment there, hyung is not yet home so it's alright." He said and I swear I was his lips curve into a small smile or was I just hallucinating?

So I changed and went out my room. I knocked on the door of Taehyung and Baekhyun's room. I don't want to come barging in there, I respect their privacy. Like, what am I talking about.

Third Person's Point of View

As Taehyung opened the door, Mieun was surprised to see Baekhyun lying on the bed reading a book. She looked at Taehyung with a questioning look.

"I thought that he wasn't here..?" Mieun asked Taehyung staring at Baekhyun.

Taehyung bit his lower lip to supress it from curving into a mischievous smile. Taehyung was plotting something, he's going to make sure if his noona likes his hyung. Yes, he accepted her as his noona. He finds her cute, and that she's the best for his hyung.

"Ah. He came when you got into your room." Taehyung lied, Baekhyun came earlier than Mieun did.

Baekhyun who was listening to their conversation couldn't care less, though somehow his attention was diverted to them instead of the book because clearly Mieun was there. He watched them when they sat on Taehyung's bed and Mieun started teaching Taehyung about his assignment.

"You need to multiply this to this." Mieun said, explaining the equation to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her, actually Taehyung knows this already he just wants to know if his noona was really nice. Okay, maybe he has a little crush on his noona. It's just a little alright! Though, he still thinks that his noona should be with his hyung. He's heard that her noona confessed to his hyung but got rejected.

'Uh. How unfair life it is.' Taehyung thought.

Mieun was really nervous and anxious though she's keeping a cool and calm look outside. She continues to teach Taehyung ignoring the stares she feels on her back. Just probably maybe, he also feels the same. Then she heard Baekhyun stood up and walk to their direction. Her heart pounded loudly and was beating fast.

'Just maybe.' She hopefully thought.

"Taehyung it's almost dinner. Go downstairs if you're finished." Baekhyun said, never acknowledging Mieun. Then he went outside the room.

If you we're Mieun, you could her glass' shattering in the background. It was her heart, her hope was once again stepped by Baekhyun. Why did she hoped again? Just because of a stupid kiss on the cheeks? Just because of what she read on the stupid book she brang? Mieun let out a sigh and closed her eyes.

Now, Taehyung just proved that his noona really likes his hyung.

"Noona, gwenchana. He'll feel the same sooner." Taehyung assured and smiled at Mieun.

Even though, Mieun didn't got what Taehyung said she smiled back to him. It was the first time Taehyung smiled at her and it was the first time Taehyung smiled, again.

**

Mieun was on her room, she stared at the book, the book that she brang home. She was sitting on a stool and her shoulders on her study desk. She stared at the page where the meanings of kisses are putted. She sighed again.

'This isn't true.'

Mieun yawned and suddenly her eyes fluttered close, she was still holding the book. Then her door opened and Baekhyun came inside. He was ordered by his brother to give back Mieun's pen because she forgot it on their room. Funny though, Baekhyun agreed for the first time.

He walked in, as he got near to Mieun he saw the book. He placed the pen beside Mieun and took the book and read some parts that made the side of his lips twitch a little to form a small smile.

"Meanings Of Kisses." Baekhyun said and looked at Mieun. Once again, something related to Mieun made Baekhyun smile.

***

A/N: Omy. ASDFGHJKL! This chapter gave me feels but I think it sucks. Nevahmind! XD This chapter dedicated to you because you commented and I really appreaciated it super! ^_^ Kamsahamnida!~ Please vote and comment. It's whole-heartedly appreaciated! Oh and it gained 65 reads! Horrah! XD HAHAHA.

--KatKat