b u t t e r c u p s

"HHL Flowers know you must be a hippie, because we give you the flower

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"HHL Flowers know you must be a hippie, because we give you the flower."

"These puns don't get much better do they?"

"Took you all this time to figure that out, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"You seem less exuberant than usual?"

"So you're a secret softie after all?"

"Shut up and forget I asked."

"I'm just joking but yeah, something is wrong I guess."

"Do you, uh... want to like, uh... talk about it?"

"Wow, you're good at this."

"Fuck off."

"Sheesh."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Go on."

"My mom's dating this guy at the moment and he's a total dick?"

"I'm a dick and you still bother me, be more specific."

"Yeah, that I agree with. But yeah, I'm not sure... h s just not giving my mom a lot of freedom and they've only been dating for a month... I just see it getting worse?"

"Why do I feel like there's an and?"

"Because there is; I'm pretty sure he hates me and I'm pretty sure it's because he thinks I'm gay."

"Well, grab a knife and cut the bastard then."

"Tempting but no."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Just send the 'fucking flowers' with an extra helping of flower power this time."

COPYRIGHT © 2017, 123itsmeee, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO ME

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

COPYRIGHT © 2017, 123itsmeee, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO ME.