Chapter 10

(Ratliff's POV)

The more I see Rydel and Riley together, the more I think about how they look so alike. Why do they look so alike?!

This has been stressing me out all day and it shouldn't be. Why is it even bothering me?

Rydel and Riley don't even act like teacher and student, they are close and you can see it. They are almost always together and when they aren't, they talk about each other. I've gotta find out what's going on here, even if it takes me forever.

"So I hear I'm supposed to be switching to theatre?" Ross pipes up, looking too happy about that.

"Yeah, you take my spot with Rose and Riley." I comment.

"That sounds awesome." He's bouncing with excitement.

"So who takes my place then?" Ross realizes.

"I was told to head to the art room." Rocky.

"Rose told me to go to the music room." I smile slightly.

"I guess that leaves me with the gym then." Riker sums it up.

"It goes counter clock wise then?" We all agree.

*BBRRRIINNGGGG*

"Looks like it time for us to head out." Ross almost jumps out of his seat.

'Why is he so eager to get to the theatre room?' I wonder.

"Poor Ross." Riker chuckles.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He's fallen hard for Rose." Riker explains.

"He might be a father before any of us." Rocky comments, laughing.

(Rydel's POV)

The secrets I've hidden from my family are killing me. I can't tell the truth and it's killing me.

I can't keep anymore secrets!

"Delly, are you okay?" I hear Ell ask me.

"..no." I cant lie anymore and say everything's okay. Everything's not okay.

I get up and keep my head down as I walk away. I ignore them calling to me and keep walking.