Chapter 25

A/N: Hey guys so I wanted to update earlier but there were some news that needed to be treated first but now I'm back :)
_________________________

(Ross' POV)

"I can't believe today was the last day of school." I excitely comment to Rose.

"Someone was giddy to get out of there." She laughs.

"Well it was only a month but still, it's summer! Summer's exciting!" I try to get her excited.

"It was a month and a half." She corrects me.

I raise my eyebrow in question as to how she knows that.

"Rydel." She explains.

I take a step closer and hold her by the waist. "Still, don't get smart with me missy, or else."

She grins up at me. "Or else what?"

"You don't want to know." I make up.

She gently places her hands on my chest, gets on her tiptoes, and kisses me on the nose.

"You won't do anything." She gives me a smirk before walking away.

"Oh, you think I won't do something?" I hug her from behind.

"I know you won't." She says matter-o-factly.

"Well, you forced my hand then." I grin before tickling her sides as she squirms, trying to get out of my arms.

"What's going on here?" Rocky smirks.

We both turn and see the guys, Rydel, and Riley all standing by the door. Riley all giddy, Rydel taking a video, Ratliff struggling to keep his laughter in, and Rocky and Riker both smirking.

"Oh don't start, we both see you guys with your girlfriends and boyfriend doing things." Rose shoots at them.

"Oh so you guys are finally admitting that you're a couple?" Riker questions.

"I don't know, have you told Christine you have feelings for her?" Turn it back on him.

"Okay, I see what you're doing." He laughs.

"Good, norw let's get out of this abnormally hot school." Rose states while fanning herself with the papers in hand.

"Agreed." Rydel fans herself with her hand.

~*~

"So, anyone up for a walk?" Ratliff wonders as he points out the surprizingly warm wheather despite it being 7 pm.

After agreeing we all head out and enjoy the evening.

"So um we are going back to L.A. in a couple of weeks." I bring up.

"Oh really?" She looks at the gound.

"Yeah and well it may be kinda hard to be in seperate states.." I continue on.

"Yeah..so, what's this um leading up to?" She quietly asks.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to come with us?" Her head snaps up and I can see her beautiful smile. I hear a sigh of relief and I can't help but laugh.

"Really?" She questions with her big brown gorgeous doe eyes.

"Really." I smile.

She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me tight.

"Did you really think I was just going to just leave you like that?" I mumble into her hair.

"No."