Chapter 27

A/N:  Look it's a horrible writer here with an update aha! So when I said I wouldn't wait for 3 months to update, I was right, I would wait forever hahahahaha IM SO SORRY!!!
__________________________

(Rydel's POV)

"We also have to get ice cream later too!" Rocky went on and on about things to do today.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Rose asks me again for the third time in twenty minutes.

"I would love to but I have to to a lot today but I'll go tomorrow for Universal Studios and the Day after for Disneyland." I explain.

"Okay well we'll be back soon okay? We're just going to go to a few stores and then we'll be back." Mom reminds me before following everyone out the doors.

"That's right so no funny business" dad reminds Ratliff and I.

"Don't make babies!" We here one of the boys shout from inside the car and I blush profusely.

"PROMISE, GOODYE!" I shout and shut the door quickly as we hear a chorus of laughing.

"So what do we start on today?" Ell tries to move on to another topic.

"Well first let's make sure Riley's unrolled in the new school so we don't forget and then we need to get to check if her furniture arrived yet so we can get her into her own bed. After that, it should be smooth sailing." I list off the to do list.

"Let's get started then Dell."

~*~

"Heavy furniture." I chuckle while trying to regain my breath.

"Who new her bed is like 1,000 tons?" He jokes, sitting beside me on our bed. I lay back and close my eyes.

"Our first time really alone for a while and you're going to sleep?" He smirks.

"I've taken care of a kid for 7 years, so I mean I think this takes priority." I mumble into my pillow.

"Oh alright." He chuckles as I feel the bed shift and sink next to me. Suddenly arms snake around my waist and I get pulled into the warmth of my boyfriend. I can hear his heart beating and I listen to it before darkness overtakes me.

~*~

(Ellington's POV)

"We're home!" I hear shouts and laughter in the main room. I groan as I feel stirring in my arms.

"Ell wake up." Rydel whispers to me and kisses my cheek before the bed shifts and the cold replaces where she once was.

"I'm cold now." I mumble to myself as I sit up and follow Rydel out to the living room.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Riley shouts out and runs towards us.

"Baby!" Rydel picks her up and swings her around.

"Hey kiddo." I kiss her forehead before she squirms out of Rydel's grasp.

"So we were think about maybe doing a cooking contest for dinner like old times? And we could all split up And buy things for our group." Riker comments as we look to him.

"I think that would be fun!" Rydel claps her hands and picks me and Riley as her team.

Once all of the teams were chosen we all decided who got what.

Riker and Christy got entrée, Rocky and Carly got main meal, Ross and Rose got Drinks, and The girls and I got the desert.

"Let's the Games begin!" That's when we all rushed to our cars and searched for the best ingredients for our meals.

~*~

(Rydel's POV)

We all sang along to the music playing from the TV as we all made our foods and play fought on who's would win the competition.

Sunday Morning by Maroon5 starts up as the previous song ended. Ratliff offers me his hand and we end up slowly swaying to the song as he hums and softly sings along. I rest my head on his shoulder as he rests his chin on my head

"Just like old times." He whispers into my hair.

"Almost." I give a light giggle.

"Yknow what?" He looks down at me and I lift my head up and return it.

"I much rather prefer now. I love every moment." He smirks and kisses my forehead.

"Get a room!" Ross teases, cutting the heartfelt moment short.

"Well if you insist." El wraps his arms around my waist and drags me out of the kitchen. We burst into a fit of giggles and wait a few minutes before heading back in to a shocked looking Ross and Riker while Rocky leanins on the counter for support as his body shakes with laughter.

"New rule: don't listen to Ross." Riker simply states throwing a glare in Ross' direction quickly before returning to his dish.

"Hey!"

____________________________

I know it's so short and I'm really sorry but I'm trying to get back into this story and I wrote most of this like 4 or 5 months ago and literally the ending was what I just did so I mean I'm actually still a little confused.

ANYWAYS, If y'all would be so kind and leave some suggestions of what should happen, that would be fantastic and much appreciated.

Seriously, I would love it..

Alrighty my cuties, it's time for me to go again I'm so sorry it was so short I really tried with the ending and i know I could've made it longer but I figured y'all wouldn't like the time skips and all that so I just cut it out and left it a mystery.

Missed you guys!

I love ya all!!

XOXO

>sorry I didn't think I posted it all. Somehow to me it looked cut off <