Chapter 21

A/N: already guys it was so tough for me to choose who won because you all had really great plot ideas but I had to choose one and the winner is:

Drum roll please:

CarlySmith1

By absolutely love all the creative ideas out there and I love how lovely you all are for sending them in. Please continue to be creative guys!

So since CarlySmith1 won, her idea will be featured in this chapter!

Disclaimer: the idea for this chapter goes to CarlySmith1 (I added a lot of parts to the story too though)
__________________________________________

(Ellington's POV)

"C'mon guys will be fun!" Riker tries to convince us to go.

"I think it'll be fun." Rydel mentions.

"But it's a fair." Rocky complains.

"Guys it's Saturday and there's no school for any of us so let's go and do something at least, and it'll be fun like a family trip." Riker tries again.

Okay there's place called the 'Fun Speed Zone' and it's a calm place and there's an ice rink. Maybe we can go there?" Rydel tells us and we all agree it's an ideal place to go.

(A/N: I don't know if that's a real place or not but if it is then I don't own that)

"How do you know about the place?" Rocky questions as we gather the old hockey gear we had lying around the house.

"Oh I found out about the place a couple of weeks after I first got here and since barely anyone goes there, it's been one of my go to places to relax." She informs us.

"Let's go then guys." Riker calls from his car that is packed.

"So Riley, have you ever been ice skating or anything like that before?" I asked as she takes my hand and we head for the cars.

"Momma took me ice skating a couple of times but I'm still learning." she comments.

"Well, we can learn together then." I laugh and start to tell her a story.

"..And that's why skating backwards is not a good idea." Riley bursts into a fit of giggles along with Rydell as we drive up to the place.

"Alright kiddo, ready for some fun?" Riley nods and we hop out of the car.

Riley sees the others unpack and rushes off to help them while we trail behind.

I pull Rydel back into a hug before she gets any further.

"Hey, we have to help y'know." She lets out a light laugh.

"What's the magic word?" I tighten my grip slightly.

She fakes thinking for a minute, "please?" She gives me puppy dog eyes and bats her eyelashes.

"Hmmm...sorry wrong answer." She giggles at my response.

"That was so the magic word." She smiles.

"Nope, the answer was 'Ellington Ratliff is the most amazing and hottest boyfriend ever' but nice try." I chuckle.

"You just made that up you punk." She playfully smacks me on the arm.

"Well, since you didn't get the magic word right it looks like you'll have to kiss me to make me let you go." I smirk down at her.