Chapter 12

>>Shit guys, please don't end me. I'm sorry people. I know I suck, and I'm sorry about it... uh...enjoy the chapter😅<<
•———————————————•

I don't think a television has ever made me feel more comfortable than this one does. This beautiful TV is currently the only barrier between me and complete awkward silence.

The formidable man that I had stunned by my wit was apparently shocked into silence. As I pretend to watch the TV, I could feel his gaze burning into the side of my head. I could feel myself melting under his gaze, so finally, I decided to meet his stormy gaze.

"Anything particular you're staring at, or do you just happen to favor looking to your right side?" I probably shouldn't have said that in retrospect, because I believe I just angered the beast. And by "angered the beast," I mean that he was in front of me faster than I thought werewolfly possible. Nothing and no one should be able to move that fast.

He caged me between his arms and again I felt his breath. "You're a little close there, buddy. Mind backing up three feet to leave some room for Jesus?" I said as I tried really hard to look disinterested in the fact that he's too beautiful.

What? No. Too close.
Yes, way too close...

Also, should definitely note that Wolfie was blocking my view of the TV. "What's wrong with you?" He snarled in my face. "You were a sniffing little brat not even ten minutes ago. So why are you now pretending to not be afraid of me?" The accusatory tone in his voice echoed in my head, and every time it lapsed I got a little more angry.

So now, I was pissed.

I straightened my back and leaned in so that our noses were only a hair from touching. "Oh, please excuse this 'sniffling little brat' then. She didn't know that you were the almighty supreme judge of who she is as a person." I say as I jam my pointer finger against his chest. He flinches back and then he suddenly is no where near me anymore. He's managed to stand right in front the wall that is far across from me. There's a look of vulnerability is in his eyes for just a flash before it's replaced with the blank face that he always wears, but it was too late. I already noticed it.

I slowly put my feet on the ground and stand up which makes him lean back a bit. Looking at him looking at me like this makes me feel like crap. I continue to slowly make my way over to him but stop abruptly when his face suddenly has a look of panic on it. "Hey," I say softly, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you. I promise I'm not going to hurt you. It'll be okay, just stay there." He is still the figure of caution as he stares at me with curious eyes, but this time he doesn't move as I move forward. 

It takes a while, but before long I'm standing in front of him. His eyes are now focused completely on me. "What's your name?" I ask softly.

"Michael."