Chapter Two :)

***Hey guys, so I said I'd update at ten reads. So here it is. :)***

Chapter Two-

                I moaned and pulled the soft silk blankets over my eyes to block out the light shining in on my eyeballs. Blinking, I sat up, rubbed the sleep from my eyes and then opened them.

                And then gasped.

                I was in a cozy bedroom with pastel purple walls. The floor was pale wood, and all of the furniture was white. There was a large modern dresser in the middle of the wall to my left. Each drawer was pastel teal in color. On the far right corner of the wall across from where I lay sat a matching desk with three drawers, also each a pastel teal. The bed I was in was a queen sized with the back headboard about four feet tall. The headboard had different sized squares cut out of it so you could see the walls. There was no footboard. I was nestled in pastel purple sheets and a pastel teal, silk comforter. My head had been resting on pastel purple feather pillows. Straight across from the bed was a cardboard box that was taped shut.

                I got out of bed and wandered over to the white window-seat on the right wall. Smiling wide, I sat on the pastel teal cushion and looked outside. There was hardly anyone out. Smile still on my face, I noticed two doors and walked over to them. One was on the wall across from the bed and one was on the left wall. Curious, I want through the left door and entered a large bathroom. On the far wall was a tub/shower with one of those crystal clear glass doors. There was a light wood sink vanity with an extended counter and a large mirror over top. Then a toilet and a cabinet type thing. The floors were tan tiles and the walls were pastel teal.

                “Oh thank god, I feel like a used mop.” I muttered to myself as I turned on the water and stripped, then climbed into the shower.

There was a built in, waterproof cabinet in the shower. When I opened it I was faced with four shelves of shower stuff. The top shelf was holding up about ten types of shampoos and conditioners. Below that shelf there were about fifteen types of body washes, then under those were face washes, razors, and shaving foams. Finally on the bottom sat leave in conditioners, straightening or curling serums, and other products.

“Holy shit.” I mumbled.

After a few minutes I had chosen what I would use and set them to the side. It felt so good to get all of the grime off of my body. There was only a toilet in the bathroom of the Mental Hospital. A shiver ran down my spine when I thought of the place. When I was finished showering I put the green apple scented shampoo and conditioner back on the top shelf, the waterfall scented body wash on the second, the all-around apricot face scrub, 5-blade razor, and no-scent shaving foam on the third shelf, and finally the green apple scented leave in conditioner and the smooth-n-silky product on the bottom shelf.

I wrapped myself in the softest towel and squeezed out my hair before stepping out of the shower. After I was dry I realized something; I had no clothes. I quickly left the bathroom and went to the dresser There were four drawers. I opened the first one and threw on one of the pairs of underwear that it was full of. I then switched to the next drawer and put on a bra (which ended up being strapless, by the way). The next two drawers were no help to me; socks and pajamas.

“What the flip?” I grumbled.

I got up and shuffled back to the bathroom, then stopped, and walked to the cabinet thing in the bathroom. It was about seven feet tall with two doors. I opened the doors and screeched in happiness. The thing was a lot bigger than it looked. It had a bunch of clothes inside of it. Then a set of drawers at the bottom I was pretty sure contained shoes. I stared at the cupboard in amazement. There were clothes ranging from super skinny jeans and designer tops to cocktail dresses, cover shawls to thick winter jackets. The thing was a girl’s dream!