Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

I pulled Veeani into a closet and shut the door. "Harry, what in the world are you-"

I cut her off with a kiss. I pulled away and looked at her. She smiled and kissed me back. We went like that for about a minute until her phone starting ringing. She pulled away and  I pouted.

"I'm sorry babe, but it's probably the others and you know the flight is leaving soon," she said. I nodded and we both hurried out of the closet back to the rest of them. 

"There they are!" Cami said, pointing to us. Niall was carrying her on his back.

"Where were you guys?! We're about to board the plane!" Paul said. "You know what, nevermind, just everybody go out."

We all took our stuff and walked outside to where a private jet was waiting. We went up the stairs and boarded the plane.

Cami and Veeani gasped once they saw the inside. I have to admit, it was pretty nice.

It had a big couch, a TV, four chairs placed spaciously around a table, and two extra chairs facing each other.

Niall put Cami down and Paul came to take all the big bags to the back room.

"Okay," Paul said, coming back. "One of you need to come sit on the seats in the back until after we take off, because they have seatbelts."

"I'll go," Zayn said. Paul showed him where it was then came out again. "I'm going to be sitting with the pilot, now everybody sit down we're going to leave in two minutes."

Cami's POV.

I sat down in one of the chairs while everybody put their small bags in the overhead compartment.

Niall came to sit next to me and Louis sat across from me. Liam sat next to him. Harry and Veeani sat in the two extra seats. Then the pilot came on the speaker and said we were going to take off.

Everyone buckled their seatbelts and I kept trying to buckle mine but I couldn't.

I heard a chuckle. "Need help?" Niall asked.

"Yeah.." I sighed. He reached down and buckled it easily. 

"Well don't I just feel stupid.." I said.

"You're not stupid, you're cute," he said smiling. Then he gave me a peck on the cheek. I turned to him and kissed him.

"Hey, hey! Please tell me you guys won't be doing this the whole flight!" Louis said.

I rolled my eyes, and then the plane began to move. 

"Yay!!" I said. I had only been on a plane twice in my whole life, but I remember that the take off and landing were both really fun.

The plane began to speed up and soon we were off the ground. I looked out the window as London became smaller and smaller.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV:

Harry, Veeani, Zayn and I were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. Cami had he head on my lap, sleeping while I played with her hair.

"Hey you guys! We're going to do a twitcam!" Louis called from the table where he was sitting with Liam.

"There's wifi on this plane?" I asked.

"Of course there is!" Liam said. I shrugged.

Liam opened he laptop and set everything up. Soon he was online.

"Hey guys." Liam said.

How is everybody doing?" Louis asked.

Liam paused to read some of the comments. "Well it seems like most of you are good, that's good. I'm doing fine myself. I'm actually on a plane with the boys and Cami and Vee." Another pause. "You want me to show you? Well alright. Cami's going to be mad at me for not waking her up first." He turned the laptop so that it was facing us. We all waved, well, except for Cami.

Liam turned the laptop back around. He read from the screen, "Aw, is that Cami sleeping on Niall's lap? So cute.. Well yes, it is her, but I happen to think they are a little too mushy..."

"Look, they're all calling you overprotective Daddy Direction," Louis laughed. 

"I am not overprotective, if anyone here is it would be you," he said.

"Whatever. So anyways, what do you guys want to do?" Louis asked.

"Oh look, potatoesandfun1238 wants us to go sit with the others. Well alright," Liam said. He and Louis got up and sat on the end next to Cami's feet.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked. He read the screen. "Scare Cami by getting up close to her face and waking her up.." 

"Alright!" Louis said. He gently lifted Cami so she was sitting up, then leaned in really  close to her face. Liam turned the laptop towards them and Zayn came and started shaking Cami. Soon she slowly opened her eyes. The moment she saw Louis' eyes staring at her, she screamed and turned her head away. We all burst out laughing.

"What the hell?!" she said, furiated.

"Hey, it wasn't our idea, blame the people on Twitcam," Louis said.

"We're on twitcam...?" She turned and saw Liam holding the laptop.

"Oh my god I hate you guys!" she screamed.

"Even me?" I said looking at her.

She looked at me for awhile. "How could I?" she finally said, smiling a bit. Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! I have better ideas for upcoming chapters, but first I have to handle these!

Please comment/vote/fan!

Thanks for reading! xo :D