Chapter 23

Cami's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone blasting out it's ringtone next to me.

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing,

And you've got that one thing.

I giggled, remembering the night the boys had set their song as my ringtone. I picked up the phone,  and gasped when I saw who was calling. I quickly answered it.

"VEEANI!" I screamed into the phone.

"Oh my god, are you trying to make me go deaf you crazy girl!" I heard her reply.

Veeani was one of my best friends EVER. She was a year older than me (17), but we still got along amazingly together. She had very dark brown-almost black- hair that was super curly. Her eyes were dark brown, but looked more amber in the light. She style is more tom-boyish, but she has a girly side too. She is extremely shy-- that is until she gets comfortable with you. She's also VERY talkative, but in a fun way. She's also extremly opinionated, and has her fair share of pervy moments. Veeani loved to read, sing, and act. (she is very talented) Another thing was that she loved practical jokes, except if they were on her....you better run if that happens.

ANYWAYS, I was super happy to see that she called, because for the past two and a half months, she'd been visting her sick grandmother in Puerto Rico and she wasn't able to use her phone. We still emailed, but it just wasn't as often. She knew about my mom and brother passing, but I hadn't told her about living with the boys yet, because I wanted to surprise her when she got back.

~Veeani and Cami's Phone Conversation~

Cami: Sorry it's just, AHHHH! I've missed you soooo much! When did you get back?

Veeani: A couple hours ago....and I got a little surprise when I got back to my apartment too...

Cami: Huh? What do you mean?

Veeani: I might be getting thrown out...

Cami: Wait, WHAT?!

Veeani: Yeah well, I haven't been very good with paying the rent....I just can't afford too.. so they're going to have me evicted tomorrow if I don't suddenly come up with 3,000 dollars. And...I don't have that.

Cami: Oh my gosh...

Veeani: I know... And um, I know it's a lot to ask but, can I move in with you? We can split the rent...

Cami: Oh my god that is a GREAT idea! One thing though, I moved out of the old house and into a new apartment.

Veeani: Oh really?

Cami: Yeah, I'll give you the address you should come check it out later! We can catch up and stuff.

Veeani: Okay! That sounds great!

Cami: Okay so its 768 Wilshire Drive. Apartment 201 on the 20th floor.

Veani: Alright, so does 2 o' clock sound okay?

Cami: Yup! I'll see you then!

Veeani: Kay, bye!

Cami: Bye!'

~End convo~

I put my phone back on my bedside table and looked at the time. 12:30. I sleep too much..