Chapter 13

Do not own the picture above!

"Okay, when will this old guy show up?" Jimin asked Jungkook. Jungkook was busy typing away on his laptop in front of him that he wasn't paying attention to Jimin at all.

"Yah! I asked you a question!" Jimin yelled.

"shut up would ya?" Jungkook said back. He frustratedly leaned back into the chair.  "I can't find anything!" he yelled.

"It is Yoongi hyung after all," Jimin replied as he leaned back into the chair. "It has been about 5 years now since he left," Jimin added as his voice suddenly saddened.

"I don't know him at all, but why did he leave? And why are you looking for him now all of the sudden?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sighted and looked up at the ceiling. "It's a long story..." Jimin began.

"I got nothing left, I'm really curious at the story, you guys never really told me anything except the part of you being an ex-gangster along with J-hope, and Rap Mon, which you guys were in the same group," Jungkook said looking at Jimin waiting for him to start.

Flashback

Everything was going well. No one was asking too much about my whereabouts and I was able to stay late like the evil witch told me so. The guys were doing great too, they have been getting along just fine and even broke their record to 28 wins in a row.

I was walking alongside yoongi as we were on our way out of school. since yoongi made it look like I was his now, I cant back away. The rule here is that if the gang leader chooses his "Queen" it proves he is powerful and responsible enough to be able to take and protect his gang.

In this world, there are three must follow rulers in order to be in the top of group leaders. One, be able to lead a loyal and honest gang. Two, to be able to fight and win all fights fair and square. Three, be able to have the "Queen" that will support and follow the leader till the end, if she was not able to keep the promise, the leader will have to face the shame of losing to a girl. Unless the leader is the one who puts her to shame first.

When I heard those rulers I was mind blown. I just couldn't believe such things. In the movies its always about power and money, no rules or honesty, there were some movies with loyalty and honesty but not many. But I started to adapt to this world because here, no one cared about your background, it's about the reputation you grew to have as you stayed in the underworld. 

Everyone was staring at us as we made our way down the hall hands locked together. It's always been like that, students just staring as we passed by, but I got used to it now. I walked head held up high with confidence as we got out of the school to the motorbike that was parked outside. I had to keep my image as a strong, arrogance woman.

"My Queen," Yoongi said as he handed me the helmet. "My pleasure my King,"I replied as I tried to keep an arrogance face, but it didn't last long as we both broke into laughter and we got onto the motorbike.

"Where to today my king?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "you'll see," Yoongi replied as he started driving. My hands tightened their grip on his waist as the air started to blow into my hair, good thing I closed the glass down.

After a while, we stopped on top of a hill. It was 5 clock so the sun was not up high and slowly getting in position to set down. I got off and stared at the beautiful scenery. It was on one hill where you could see the city and the whole green nature surrounding it.

"Wow, yoongi, how did you find this place?" I asked amazed. I opened my glass to be able to look at him. He too had his open. "I was just driving around and I saw it, I knew you would love it so I bought you here," yoongi simply explained.