Chapter 19

A/N sorry I haven't updated much. My depression has gotten worse so I have been trying to work on getting it better

Bin's POV

I wake up and feel a weight on my lower arm and I look down and see Dongmin, asleep. I smile lightly and brush his hair out of his face. I still don't think I deserve someone so precious and kind, caring and beautiful. I feel like I am a weight that he doesn't deserve.

I look up at the ceiling, sighing. I don't know how long I am going to be able to hold out. I love this man too much. I close me eyes and I feel the weight on my arm go away but I still didn't open my eyes. I was too ashamed of what I tried to do.

I felt something cold slide onto my finger and Dongmin push my hair out of my face. I nuzzled closer to his hand, my eyes still closed.

"My love, I wish you could see that I really don't need you to do anything for me. I know that you can't afford to do anything for me and I don't care. All I care about is is that you are by my side and be with me for the rest of our lives," he says so softly I barely catch it.

My eyes start to well with tears and I try to hold them back but one escapes nonetheless.

"Binnie! Are you awake?!" Dongmin asks excitedly.

I slowly open my eyes that are now flowing tears freely. He hugs me tightly and kisses me. I kiss him back and hold him close to me.

"I'm sorry," I say simply.

"Why would you be sorry?"

"I tried to take the most important thing away from you."

"But. You. Didn't. That. Is. What. Matters," he says between kisses.

I just started crying. I don't deserve him. He was too perfect.

"Dongmin," a well known and unwanted voice called from the door.