Chapter 9

Dongmin's POV

It has been three days since Bin went missing and the police are looking but the only leads they have gotten are that it was definitely breaking and entering. I feel like it is Jin that took him because he wasn't happy when we told him about our relationship and he hasn't been seen since that day also.

When I told the police about it, they put out a warrant for Jin. I have been looking for Bin with the police for a long time now and we have had nowhere to go.  I want Bin so much. I miss him more than anything. I haven't been able to sleep at night because I am worried that he is hurt. That Jin is doing things to him that will hurt him. 

"Dongmin. Dongmin," Myung Jun called. 

"Yeah," I say exhausted. 

"You need to sleep. The police are looking for Bin just sleep," he says softly as if to a small child.

"No. I won't sleep until he is back. I can't... no won't."

"But, you have to or-"

"No!"

"Okay Okay. Just eat this," he says, handing me a package of dbang. 

"No."'

"Appa, you lost a lot of weight," Sanha said concerned. "You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"You haven't eaten in three days," Myung Jun said. 

"I don't care."

"Appa-" Sanha tries 

"Just stop, please," I say cutting him off. 

Everyone goes quiet and I leave to go to my room. I sit on the edge of my bed and just cry. I miss Bin and I want him back. I don't want him to be hurt. I don't understand why Jin would do this. I thought that he of all people would be happy for us, especially since he is one of our best friends. 

I try taking deep breaths but that only causes me to cry more. There is a knock on my door and Sanha cautiously walks in. He sees the tears in my eyes and he rushes over to me and hugs me. 

"I'm sorry, Appa. I just want you to be healthy. If you keep refusing to eat like this, I don't think Bin would be happy when he comes back. He would be sad that you are like this. He would feel like it is his fault," Sanha says.

I hug him tightly and he responds by rubbing my back. Sanha softly starts singing a song. 

"I heard that you've been self-medicating in the quiet of your room, your sweet suburban tomb. And if you need a friend, I'll help you stitch up those wounds. I heard that you've been having some trouble finding your place in the world, I know how much that hurts. And, if you need a friend, please just say the word.

"You've come this far, you're all cleaned up, you've made a mess again. There's no more trying, time to sort yourself out. Hold on tight, this ride is a wild one. Make no mistake, the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done. Now don't lose your fight kid, it only takes a little push to pull on through. With so much left to do, you'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you.

"I heard that you've been having some trouble finding your place in the world, I know how much that hurts. And if you need a friend, please just say the word. You've come this far, you're all cleaned up, you've made a mess again. There's no more trying, time to sort yourself out. Hold on tight, this ride is a wild one. Make no mistake, the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done. Now don't lose your fight kid, it only takes a little push to pull on through. With so much left to do, you'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you.

"Grit your teeth, pull your hair, paint the walls black and scream 'fuck the world! 'Cause it's my life I'm going to take it back!' And never for a second blame yourself. Hold on tight. This ride is a wild one. make no mistake, the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done. Hold on tight, this ride is a wild one. Make no mistake, the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done. Now don't lose your fight kid, it only takes a little push to pull on through. With so much left to do, you'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you."

I smile a little at the song because it totally fits. I hug him tighter. 

"Thank you, Sanha. I love you."

"I love you too, Appa."

"Do you have dbang with you?"