Chapter 12

Bin's POV

I hear the door open and open my eyes sighing.

"Jin, I told you that he doesn't really-"

I stop, seeing Dong Min. 

"Oppa!" I yell.

He runs over to me and kisses me roughly. I kiss him back. I love this man and I knew that he loved me. He wouldn't ever use me like that. I know him better than that. 

I pull away from the person I love more than anything and say, "Umm, I love you and I missed you but can you untie me so I can hold you?"

He smiles and unties me and I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him affectionately. 

He pulls away when there is a knock on the door. He moves to open it and I rub my wrists. When Dong Min comes back in, he sits right next to me and takes my hands in his. A police officer is right behind him.

"This is Detective Do. He was in charge of your case and needs your statement about what happened, okay?" He tells me softly.

"Okay."

"What happened? Start at the beginning," Detective Do says.

"Well I was staying the night at Dong Min's house and I had gone to the kitchen to get some water but I had barely gotten there when my mouth was covered with a cloth and I passed out." 

I pause and Dong Min puts his arm around my shoulders. I lean my head on his shoulder and continue with the story. I tell them everything that happened to me since that day. 

Dong Min's POV

As Bin continues to tell about what happened to him, it made me sadder and sadder. I Hold him tighter with every bad thing that Jin had done to him. I try to keep calm for Bin but it is hard for me because of all the terrible things that had been done to him. I want to be able to go back in time and not be asleep when he went down. I want to be able to stop this from happening but I can't. 

I think that the worst part is knowing that this is my fault. This all happened to him because of me. It is my fault and there isn't any way around it. I just want him to be safe. I just want us to be able to be alone and happy with our friends. I want Jin to not have fallen for me and gone to the extent of doing this. I just want all of us to be able to live happily together as a family and not have this happen to us all the time. I want us to be able to live happily and raise a family without people discriminating against us because we aren't a "normal" couple. 

I want him to be happy. I want nothing more than for him to be happy. If I had to drop out of high school to make him happy, I would. I want him to be happy no matter what the circumstances are. I just want him to be able to be happy and not have to worry about anything. I just want the best for the people I love most. I want them to be happy and will do whatever it takes to make them happy. 

As Bin finishes his horrific story, I rub his back as a few tears slide from his eyes. I just want what is best for them. 

"Thank you," Detective Do says kindly. He takes out a business card and gives it to Bin. "If there is ever anything you need, call me. I will be there."

"Thank you. We will," Bin replies kindly. 

He smiles and waits for us to get up so we can all leave together. I take my jacket off and wrap it around Bin, seeing as he doesn't have any clothes besides boxers on and it is cold outside. I look around the room for my shirt that he had had on that night and find it torn in 2 on the floor by the window. 

I sigh and pick it up. I turn and see that Detective Do and Bin are looking at me oddly.

"What? It was my favorite shirt!"

Bin laughs and Mr. Do smiles slightly.