Chapter 8

Bin's POV

The only people we told was our closest friends and there was only one person who was acting strangely that day was Jin. No one else knows other than our best friends. The minute we told him he became extremely jealous.

"Jin, I know it is you. Why keep me blindfolded?" I ask.

"You-"

"What? Cat's got your tongue?"

He kicks me hard and I fall onto my side in pain, screaming out. He keeps kicking me.

Kick. Kick. Kick.

"Why?" He screams. "Why did you take him from me?! I love him so much and you took him from me. How could you do that o me?! You were one of my closest friends!"

"Take off my bonds."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you beating me without be being able to see it fight back won't solve anything. When you take it off, we will have a real fight. Okay?"

"Fine."

He took off the blindfold and I winced at the bright lights compared to the darkness I have been in sense I was taken. He untied my hands and feet next. I didn't run. By the time be was done, I could see the handle of a knife on a table not that far away.

I rub my angles and wrists. I then took them out. They are sore and my wrists are covered in blood from when I struggled against the binding.

"Stand up," Jin orders.

"You can't make me. I don't care how much you hurt me, or if you even kill me. Just don't hurt Dongmin."

"Why would I hurt someone I love?"

"Because you are fucking crazy!"

"Really?"

"Yes!! Why the hell else would you kidnap me?!"

"Because you stole Dongmin from me!"

"Sociopath!"

"Really? Why not psychopath?"

"Because you weren't always like this. You formed it. That is why you are a sociopath and not a psychopath."

He punches me for that and this time I grab his wrists because my hands are no longer tied together.

"YOU! LITTLE! BITCH!"

He rips his hands free and he grabs the knife on the counter and cuts my thigh. I scream in pain and he slaps me.

He tied me back up and I start hyperventilating. I am going to die here. Jin is going to kill me. Why? What did I do? I don't remember doing anything but love Dongmin.

Dongmin, I am sorry. I love you. Stay alive for me. Live happily. There isn't any way for me to get out. I love you.