Chapter 17

A/N the song is one that explains how Bin feels later in the chapter. Also, I tend to put my emotions into one character and for this story, it has happened to be Bin.

Dong-min's POV

I felt a sharp pain and heard my mother scream. My dad had slapped me. 

"What the hell!?" I screamed.

"You need to stop being an asshole to me!"

"Why? You don't act like a father. You never have! So why the hell do I have to act like a good child?"

Bin steps outside without my dad noticing and when he comes in, My dad starts yelling at him.

"Are you the asshole who turned my son to the devil!?"

"Dad just fuck the hell off! I am gay and I always have been and always will be!"

He slapped me again. I didn't care. I was way too pissed off that he had yelled at Bin. No one was going to blame Bin for something he didn't do. 

My mom was on her knees pleading for him to not hit me anymore. I didn't care anymore. I stormed out of the house and into my car, waiting for Bin.

When Bin came out he said that he had borrowed the neighbor's phone and called the police. I nodded.

I laid my head back, sighing. Bin scooted closer to me and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him. I love him more than anything. He is kind, caring, beautiful and most importantly, he has the ability to make me feel better when I am down. I kiss him. 

When the police arrive, we get out of the car and go up to the two who were in the car.

"Are you the one who called?" the pink-haired one asked.

"I was," Bin said.

"What seems to be the main issue?"

"My dad is violating his restraining order," I tell them.

"What is your dad's name?"

"Lee MinSoo."

"Where is he now?" the blue-haired one asked.

"In the house."

"Okay. My name is Min Yoongi and that is my partner, Park Jimin," the one with blue-hair said.

"I'm Lee Dongmin and this is my umm... boyfriend... Moon Bin..."

"Aww... You two look so cute together!"

Bin blushes at the compliment. Park Jimin walks out with my father and he is put their vehicle. 

"He could just be fined, but since he hit you, he could be locked up for up to a year depending on what the judge rules," Jimin says.

I nod and thank them. 

"You need to meet us at the station for your statement, okay?" Yoongi says.

I nod again and Bin and I get into my car and drive to the station. 

"What a lovely first day of engagement," I thought.

Bin takes my hand and rests his head on my arm. He knows that that comforts me and makes me feel safe. I smile at him. This is why I love him. He does whatever it takes to make me feel better. I love that he is willing to do anything for me.

We were sitting at the police station about to give our statements. 

"Is this the first time he has broken the restraining order?" Jimin asks.