Chapter 7

Bin's POV

I wake up and can't see anything. There is something covering my eyes and my hands and legs are tied together. There is also a gag in my mouth.

I struggle and soon hear someone come in. I struggle more and they kick me.

Ouch. Why?

"Struggling will get you nowhere," an unfamiliar voice said.

I sigh and lean back. I try talking but I can't. The person takes out my gag and I take a deep breath.

"Where am I and what do you want with me?"

"That is something Master will have to tell you."

I want to go back to Dongmin. I want to be in his arms, where I feel safe. I start crying softly and I get slapped because of it. I take a sharp gasp and wince in pain.

I start getting beaten and I soon pass out.

                       ~3 hours later~

I wake up and I am still tied up and the gag is back in my mouth. I try to sit up a bit better but since in pain from being beaten.

"Well, well, well, it's awake and alive," someone says, their voice muffled by something covering his face.

I try talking again so he knows I shan't to say something. He takes the gag out and I take a deep breath.

"Why did you kidnap me? Why am I the one you took? Why now? Why not someone else? Who are you?" I ask in a rush.

"Woah woah woah! Slow down. The answers to your questions will be answered if and when you decide and prove that you will do whatever I say when I say it," he says.

" I don't care what I have to do. Just as long as I can go back to Dongmin. I want him to know-"

"SHUT UP. YOU ASSHOLE! HIS LIFE WAS GREAT UNTIL YOU STARTED THROWING YOURSELF AT HIM! HE WAS GREAT BEFORE YOU!" He yells.

Well that narrows my field of view down on people it could be. The only people we told was our closest friends and there was only one person who was acting strangely that day...