Chapter 13

Bin's POV

I missed the feel of him hugging me. I missed the feeling of his skin on mine. I missed the sparks I felt when he smiled at me. I missed the feeling of overwhelming love I feel for him when I looked at him.

I think that getting kidnapped and tortured, helped me realize how much a huge part of my life Dong Min is. I realized that he is the one person I care about most in the world. I always want to be by his side. I want to always be with him.

When we get home, Dong Min helped me walk into the house and Sanha ran up to me and attacked me with hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

"Eoma!" He yells.

"Why am I Eoma when I am a dude?" I ask.

"Because your boyfriend is Appa," He replied innocently.

"Whatever. Why aren't you in bed yet? You have school tomorrow."

"I was waiting to say hi to you. We all missed you so much," he says, hugging me again.

I smile at his stupidness. I rub his head.

"Do you want me to tuck you in?" I ask.

"And read me a story."
I smile and Dong Min hands me off to Sanha and we go to his room. I grab his favorite book, The Art of Being Normal, from the shelf and I sit on the edge of his bed.

I tuck the blanket up the way he likes it and he smiles at me. I smile back. I open the book and start reading. Soon he falls asleep and I close the book and I stand with the help of the bedside table. I lean on the wall as I walk out the door.

As I get out the door, Dong Min sees me and runs over to me and takes my arm and helps me to our room.

"Sanha is asleep right?" he asks.

"Yeah," I reply, smiling at him.

"Are you okay? Does your leg hurt?"

"I'm fine. The pain has gone. It is just a bit sore."

He smiles and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms are under my arms and in my hair, pulling slightly. He pulls me onto his lap, not breaking the kiss.

Myung Jun walks in and we stop kissing and look at him.

"Will you knock before you come in next time?" Dong Min asks irritated.

"Sorry, but I came to tell you guys that Detective Do called and said that the court date is in 3 weeks."

"Okay. We know now. Bye-bye," Dong Min says still irritated.

He leaves and he kisses my neck and I love it more than anything.

~The next day~

I wake up to Dong Min shaking me lightly and I open my eyes and see his beautiful face. I want to wake up to this every morning for the rest of my life. He snaps me out of my daze by trying to get me to sit up in bed. He gives me a tray with food on it and he sits next to me.

"Good morning, Darling," he says.

"Good morning," I reply, smiling at him. He smiles back at me.

"Eat."

I pick up the fork and start eating the chocolate chip pancakes on my plate. He grabs my wrist after a few bites and eats it himself. I giggle and hit him lightly.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I say, giggling.

He smirks and kisses my cheek with syrup covered lips, making my cheek sticky. I squeal and giggle more. Sanha comes bouncing into the room wearing his school uniform.

"I'll be ready in a minute, Sanha. You go wait downstairs with the others and I will get dressed and come down. Okay?" Dong Min says.

"Okay," he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek before running out of the room and down the stairs.

"Please don't leave me alone," I say.

"I'm not. My mom says she is on her way to take care of you when I am at school."

Okay."

He kisses my cheek again and gets up to get dressed. I watch him. His beautifully sculpted muscles flex as he puts his shirt on and I just fall even more in love. I want him to be mine forever.

"Oh, by the way. My mom knows about us so there is no reason to hide it okay?" he says as he slides on his shoes.

"Okay," I reply, smiling lightly.

Dong Min comes over to me and kisses me lightly on the lips. I smile at him and take his hand lightly in mine. I love the way he is always so gently with me no matter what we are doing. I love the way his smile can light up a room or how his smile can instantly make me happy when I am sad or down.

He kisses me again and pushes my hair from my face.

"I have to go. You be a good boy, okay?" he says.

"Always. I will do anything you say, as long as I get kisses."

"You will get kisses till the day I die."

I smile at that and kiss him lightly.

"Go to school. You need to go to school before you are late. Okay?"

"Okay. See you tonight, Darling."

He kisses me one more time. Then, he kisses my hand before letting go and kissing my forehead and leaving for school.

When his mom gets here, she unlocks the door and walks in. I am still in bed. I smile at her as she walks in.

"Hey, there my child. How do you feel?" she asks.

"Thirsty. Can I have some tea?" I ask.

"Always."

She leaves taking the tray that Dong Min had brought me breakfast on with her and I lay back down and I soon fall back asleep.